Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champions' Ballad DLC New Footage - Releases TONIGHT

Screenshot (128).jpg

Shown live at The Game Awards 2017, new footage has been shown revealing the Champions' efforts 100 years prior to the game's events. The trailer featured new shrines, weapons, outfits, and Link has a motorbike now. Mario Kart 8 is canon.

Video will be updated to official source when released.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why did they make you have to do that near impossible quest just to get the new shrines etc they ruined everything if i wanted to play master mode i'd play master mode not have it forced onto you!! that's the last nintendo DLC i ever buy :hateit:

Eh... did I miss something? What almost impossible quest? And do you need to play on master mode for things to unlock?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that I didnt playing it just yet until all DLCS are 100 percent complete then I will play it! I am a fan of Zelda.

EDIT: One thing I am not comfortable with is Link on the motorcycle ? Too odd to me to be honest with you. His time shouldn't had a motorcycle technology. Too weird to me.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad that I didnt playing it just yet until all DLCS are 100 percent complete then I will play it! I am a fan of Zelda.

EDIT: One thing I am not comfortable with is Link on the motorcycle ? Too odd to me to be honest with you. His time shouldn't had a motorcycle technology. Too weird to me.
Did you even read this thread? You sound ridiculous. They can build those 4 divine beasts, shrines with electronic locks that require a tablet (electronic... not made with a stone and chisel) to unlock... but they shouldn't be able to build a motorcycle? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: oji and DeadlyFoez

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why did they make you have to do that near impossible quest just to get the new shrines etc they ruined everything if i wanted to play master mode i'd play master mode not have it forced onto you!! that's the last nintendo DLC i ever buy :hateit:

WTF? Are you serious? The new shrines are locked into master mode? WTH Nintendo!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh... did I miss something? What almost impossible quest? And do you need to play on master mode for things to unlock?
WTF? Are you serious? The new shrines are locked into master mode? WTH Nintendo!
He's being a whiny manchild. I played it a bit last night and as far as I can tell the "dungeon" is a quest that takes you back to the Great Plateau, where you get (and have to hold on to) the one hit obliterater. Unfortunately, the name refers to both it's power on enemies, but also its affect on you

Reactions: chartube12

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
He's being a whiny manchild. I played it a bit last night and as far as I can tell the "dungeon" is a quest that takes you back to the Great Plateau, where you get (and have to hold on to) the one hit obliterater. Unfortunately, the name refers to both it's power on enemies, but also its affect on you
It's just the introduction. There is more after beating all four new shrines.
And the one hit obliterater is not the only weapon that you can use in the quest.

Last edited by Technicmaster0,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you even read this thread? You sound ridiculous. They can build those 4 divine beasts, shrines with electronic locks that require a tablet (electronic... not made with a stone and chisel) to unlock... but they shouldn't be able to build a motorcycle? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Me ?? Sounds ridiculous ? Nah. I want to have all of them to be complete then I can play them all. :) I did with PS3. For an example, one game came with special edition that have all DLCs. :P

In his time, they do not need to build a motorcycle unless his gods gave the power to do so. :rofl2::tpi:

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just the introduction. There is more after beating all four new shrines.
And the one hit obliterater is not the only weapon that you can use in the quest.
It's the only melee weapon, though, which might throw people off. I've mostly been sniping enemies with my bows unless they're super high level, then I either use shock arrows or save them for the obliterater

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Me ?? Sounds ridiculous ? Nah. I want to have all of them to be complete then I can play them all. :) I did with PS3. For an example, one game came with special edition that have all DLCs. :P

In his time, they do not need to build a motorcycle unless his gods gave the power to do so. :rofl2::tpi:
You're forgetting that all the technology is 10,000 years old, which it is implied was a highly advanced civilization which may have even had vehicles as commonplace

Reactions: oji

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
What on earth are you talking about?

Im liking this new dlc. I like the one hit challenge. Gives it a fun challenge.
Yeah, as long as you use your brain then it is not all that tough. Just make sure you have the twilight bow and the stealth armor and it becomes extremely simple.

Does anyone know if this is going to be the last DLC for BOTW?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so its a clone of the ancient bow basically
"Although its arrows do have a ballistic trajectory, the arrows fired by the Twilight Bow travel hundreds of times farther than the Ancient Bow. The bow does not consume any normally obtainable arrows as it fires Light Arrows, of which there are an unlimited supply."

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Although its arrows do have a ballistic trajectory, the arrows fired by the Twilight Bow travel hundreds of times farther than the Ancient Bow. The bow does not consume any normally obtainable arrows as it fires Light Arrows, of which there are an unlimited supply."
I saw that, too, yeah. But in terms of functionality they're the same, other than the attack power being lower

Edit: Whoops, no I didn't read the part about being farther than the ancient bow lol

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

DreIceAge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats impossible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging