BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
some people are talking about black screen on Raw Partition EmuNAND and solved converting onto file based, but no official statement yet.
Which version do you use. Partition or file? I have partition because i read that file based emuMMC corrupts faster.

Or @SciresM which one would you recommend? Partition or file?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Which version do you use. Partition or file? I have partition because i read that file based emuMMC corrupts faster.

Or @SciresM which one would you recommend? Partition or file?
that was a bug on a very very very old atmosphère, and for some time the file based emummc was slower, but today are almost equal fast, and the prone to corrupt still is a issue but no because the emummc instead is because the buggy nintendo exfat driver.

Last edited by impeeza,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
that was a bug on a very very very old atmosphère, and for some time the file based emummc was slower, but today are almost equal fast, and the prone to corrupt still is a issue but no for the emummc instead for the hole sd card if you have on exfat but is because the buggy nintendo driver.
Yeah no. I don't use exfat. I mean, my partition based emummc works, but i never really tried the file based. Maybe i switch later to file based.

Reactions: impeeza

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

drguild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My switch is stuck on the switch logo.
I installed GB and GBA online and tried adjusting the settings for my server in tinfoil which crashed the system.
And now when I try to boot its just stuck on the switch logo.
I updated Hekate and Atmosphere and deleted the error folder as mentioned in the changelog and still stuck.
Anyone know the folders the GB/A online installs into so I can try a delete of them?

Tried redoing the atmosphere and emutendo folders with no luck.
Using nx nand manager I got my saves so easy to redo the nand now if its corrupted.

Guess it's time for a redo of the nand and sdcard cleanup as I'm still using a sx nand from a couple years back.

Last edited by drguild,

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Works fine on my device. I just launched mario superstar saga with no problems.
Yep you where right,after some research i discovered that it was a sound sys module (systune) so if anyone uses this sysmodule use it and then choose close sys-tune (or delete it if yoy don't use it)

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My switch with SX stopped loading hekate/atmosphere after updating through AIO Updater. Now it only boots to OFW. Only way to fix it is to pull battery, but then happens again after shut down / reboot.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
that is the problem of using AIO solutions, they not always suit to every one. for sure you have a problem with you Hekate_ipl.ini file, please give us the content of the file.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by binkinator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users