Hardware How can I be 100% sure that my Vita bricked ?

Slapoint85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. To Gnarmagon I was wondering if you ever got you vita working I'm have similar issues and I am at a loss. If you could respond I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. To Gnarmagon I was wondering if you ever got you vita working I'm have similar issues and I am at a loss. If you could respond I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Unless you have a flash dump and a flasher to reprogram the internal memory you are the owner of a very fancy paper weight (I'd you have the same issue as the OP.

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sure XD (I replaced the mobo)
If your Vita is bricked because of software, you can't do anything. (I think emmc restore works, but only if you dumped it before you bricked it AND if you can solder with a microscope to some pins (I can't and maybe never will be able to...))

Dabiolos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sure XD (I replaced the mobo)
If your Vita is bricked because of software, you can't do anything. (I think emmc restore works, but only if you dumped it before you bricked it AND if you can solder with a microscope to some pins (I can't and maybe never will be able to...))

in the switch forums there is a legendary tiny soldering guy (check the memes)....

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not sure that the 3G and wifi boards are interchangable like that, definitely look it up before buying one.
I already bought my goddamn mobo for the psvita and it works again and is now on 3.65 Enso <3, sadly it wasn't a 3G mobo because my mother thought I wanted the WiFi one XD (not a big deal because SD2Vita is just fine...)
btw a 3g mobo would work in a wifi psvita, the only thing you have to consider is the back of the psvita....

Last edited by Gnarmagon,
Reactions: x0b3chn

paulzheng

Trophies
XP
Country
China
power button +
psbutton.gif
+R1 + Start

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Accessing recovery mode

i think psv-OLED is holding L1+R1+PS and switch on the "power button" in upper side

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff