DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Quantumcat!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @Quantumcat will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How did you choose your username and whats your favorite videogame (and videogame console) of all time?
I discovered the internet aged around 12 or 13 and I was really interested in quantum mechanics at the time. I joined a forum called Acmepet (long since shut down) and named myself this, and never ever have been anything else :-) Apart from adding a 1 or a 101 at the end, if someone already took it.

My favourite game is Virtue's Last Reward, but was a tie between Portal/Banjo-Kazooie/Ocarina of Time/Beyond Good & Evil for a while. Favourite console is the N64 because of lots of fond memories.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you alive, dead, or simultaneously both/neither?
By asking the question and collapsing the wave function, did I kill you?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you got a cat in real life?
Do the glasses really make Quantumcat more intelligent?
How long have you been into producing apps for gaming?
Whats your favorite gaming console?
Whats your favorite music and what are you listening to?
Are you a really cool cat?
That will do for now, purrfect!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
BESTIE! :wub:
So how did you find the Temp?
What were some of your first experiences on the Temp?
How did you get into the homebrew scene?
Who do you think hates 3DS flashcarts more, you or me?
Do you think anyone ever noticed that we are actually robots?
Wanna help me take over the planet?
What is your favorite video game?
Least favorite game?
Best homebrewing memory?

Last edited by The Catboy,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Have you got a cat in real life?
Yes, I have two, they're called Sugar and Crystal. I got Sugar when she came to my front door as a tiny kitten, smaller than my hand, because her owners (my next door neighbours) locked her outside when they went away for the weekend, so she wouldn't pee in the house. So heartless! When we eventually made contact, they let me keep her. Crystal I got from the RSPCA just cause she looked like Sugar (she already had her name). Even though the RSPCA was an hour away from where I lived, apparently Crystal came from a litter born a few streets away from my house, so Sugar and her might be sisters!
sugarandcrystal.jpg
Do the glasses really make Quantumcat more intelligent?
Nope, Quantumcat spent too much time reading without turning the lamp on as a young kitten :-p
How long have you been into producing apps for gaming?
I haven't really made any games yet, but I just joined ZianGames so maybe I'll help them with their projects.
Whats your favorite gaming console?
N64, for the fond memories playing with my sisters as a teenager.
Whats your favorite music and what are you listening to?
I LOVE They Might Be Giants, and I suggest everybody here give them a try. Anyone living on the upper east coast of the U.S. I am insanely jealous of, because they have concerts, both free and paid, all the time. I have seen them twice, both times they came to Australia. Next time they come I am going to take a couple of weeks off work and go to every concert on their tour until they are completely sick of me!!
Are you a really cool cat?
Shhhhhhhhhhh I'm just a thought experiment, don't tell anybody
That will do for now, purrfect!
Thank you, please come again :-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BESTIE! :WUB:
HIIII!!!!!
So how did you find the Temp?
I got a 3DS when I heard about Ocarina of Time being remade, then got a Gateway a few months later, and found MaxConsole just through a Google search. I think I asked some questions about how one could install games without needing the Gateway cart to be present (Palantine CFW was just a twinkle in the milkman's eye but was coming soon), and RonHero told me to check out this site, which I did. I liked it better, and didn't go back to MaxConsole.
What were some of your first experiences on the Temp?
I don't really remember! Getting really excited reading about Palantine probably, and realising there was a much bigger world out there for the 3DS than just Gateway. I don't remember what I posted about to start with, before I knew anything at all.
How did you get into the homebrew scene?
Same as above, but I wish I was brave enough to try actually creating some. That would involve getting out of my Java comfort zone though :-p
Who do you think hates 3DS flashcarts more, you or me?
Hahaha.... you, definitely you! I won't try to compete with you on that one!!
Do you think anyone ever noticed that we are actually robots?
Bee bip boop bip...shhhhhh
Wanna help me take over the planet?
Sure! But who's going to be Pinky and who's ging to be the Brain???
What is your favorite video game?
Virtue's Last Reward currently, but Beyond Good & Evil, Banjo-Kazooie, Ocarina of Time, and Portal all have fond places in my heart.
Least favorite game?
Tricky.... I'm going to say everything in the Final Fantasy series, because my high school best friend and I would have very long debates about which was better, the Zelda series or the Final Fantasy series, and whether the N64 or the PS1 was the best console :-p
I probably wouldn't mind it too much if I actually gave it a go, but actually, I hate all FPS and driving games.
Best homebrewing memory?
I think realising I had just bought a Cubic Ninja in a game bundle where it was pretty much free even with all the other games being pretty cheap, and having smealum announce Ninjhax. That was exciting, getting to try homebrew for the first time ever.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How are you these days?
Not that great, but I'm getting there
Still building your 3ds throne?
*pictures a throne like in Game of Thrones with 3DS consoles instead of knives* sounds cool!
Enjoying the Spring down under?
Yes, getting excited about the warmer weather!
Oh, oh, oh most heartbreaking game you played?
All the bad endings in the Zero Escape series!
Sorry er didn't get to meet in July -_-
No worries, catch you next time :-) Hope your trip went well!

Reactions: Byokugen

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Quantumcat!
Do you miss Draw Attack?
Also how does it feel to have so many users wearing your day 1 B9S Badges?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
hi Quantumcat
Hi!
favorite anime?
I don't know much about anime - does Pokémon count?
where would like to travel
I'd love to visit Canada or Japan - Canada seems to have a similar culture to here (Australia) but with the awesome addition of snow and interesting wildlife like moose and bears. Japan has a really interesting culture that I'd like to be able to experience.
and if you ruled the world what would you do first
Remove South American video game import taxes so they can enjoy video games just like the rest of us.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, Quantumcat!
Hey!
Do you miss Draw Attack?
Yes!!! I think I only got about three or four proper games in the whole time it was "active". If someone manages to get a Switch dev account they should make a similar game and release it on the eShop. It was SO much fun.
Also how does it feel to have so many users wearing your day 1 B9S Badges?
Really great! When I did it I was afraid I would just get laughed at. There's nothing better than making something (even if a little trivial) and having people adopt it.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I have two, they're called Sugar and Crystal. I got Sugar when she came to my front door as a tiny kitten, smaller than my hand, because her owners (my next door neighbours) locked her outside when they went away for the weekend, so she wouldn't pee in the house. So heartless! When we eventually made contact, they let me keep her. Crystal I got from the RSPCA just cause she looked like Sugar (she already had her name). Even though the RSPCA was an hour away from where I lived, apparently Crystal came from a litter born a few streets away from my house, so Sugar and her might be sisters!
Nope, Quantumcat spent too much time reading without turning the lamp on as a young kitten :-p
I haven't really made any games yet, but I just joined ZianGames so maybe I'll help them with their projects.
N64, for the fond memories playing with my sisters as a teenager.
I LOVE They Might Be Giants, and I suggest everybody here give them a try. Anyone living on the upper east coast of the U.S. I am insanely jealous of, because they have concerts, both free and paid, all the time. I have seen them twice, both times they came to Australia. Next time they come I am going to take a couple of weeks off work and go to every concert on their tour until they are completely sick of me!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh I'm just a thought experiment, don't tell anybody

Thank you, please come again :-)

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Those cats are stunning/beautiful! They had to be both females, you would never get two males together like that. I have always had rescue cats that all come from a lane down the side of my house, its a small lane that you can drive down but its a regular spot for dumping unwanted kittens I try and take in one or maybe two over there life time to try and help but most unfortunately have to go to the RSPCA I just can't take in any more. The only real issue we had was with one female cat she decided about 3 years into her life to start spraying inside the house, she was spayed of course but once that starts to occur stopping it is a real nightmare, well at least until they get about 10 years old and then it just stops for some odd reason.

I will come back with some other questions for you later soon as I have thought of some good ones :)[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Quantumcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1