Meaning of your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
In Fullmetal Alchemist, there was one scene where Winry call Edward a Alchemist Freak as Edward is a very talented alchemist~
So I decided to take up the Username of chemistryfreak as I would say that I am quite talented in chemistry
biggrin.gif

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I chose this username because after a while of hanging around on the internet, it became my internet handle.
It was derived from my username on deviantART, which is sonia-the-blue-aura.
The reason why that username was chosen for that website was because I just wanted to name my account after one of my original characters... Blue Aura was a .Hack fan thing. ._.;

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chemistryfreak said:
In Fullmetal Alchemist, there was one scene where Winry call Edward a Alchemist Freak as Edward is a very talented alchemist~
So I decided to take up the Username of chemistryfreak as I would say that I am quite talented in chemistry
biggrin.gif
She calls him that because he's obsessed with alchemy, really.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a random name while searching through a Japanese baby name book. Its never used on any website I use, its my ps3/Xbox username and has stuck for 8 years now. Its really cool I can most of the time use that username and my disposable password (had for 10 years) for numerous unimportant sites and it logs me in, even on sites I forgot I signed up for

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Cause I wanted all the bitches to call me Master. Kidding, I actually don't remember why I chose this username.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074N9Y8P9/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=...