Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
shadowman- I played the daylight out of megaman battle network (the very first one), and the one boss that always gave me a hard time was shadowman.exe I liked the guy, and the fact that he was a hidden boss in that game, made me pick up the name and use it. Later it stuck and I used it for nearly every site I'm on. Some people also comment that it also fits me, because I usually make random appearances after being inactive for a while. (LIKE A NINJA!!)
wkp- My initials

Edit: Post #250
tongue.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark, because I am sometimes I can see light trough every dark cloud, day and problem.
Langin, A combination between Landon(Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald main character(boy) and Anakin or Qui Gon Gin(both from the Star Wars Sage) I believe.

Therefore it was Lightning, from Final Fantasy XIII

Before then it was Brawler; from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

alphenor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
N
XP
Country
uhh, well the username's first used in MU. It sounded perfect for my Dark Wizard character that I even deleted the first one and replaced it with the one that has the username.

Then it grew as my unique identity.

Don't ever mistake it coming from "alpen horns" cause I only knew that such exist after using "alphenor" for 3 years (or more.. I guess).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well - LONG story coming up..... you have been warned

......my ORIGINAL username that I used everywhere was 'kermit' (since that was quite common I had variations of it like 'kerm1t' , 'k3rm1t' or 'k3rm1tfr0g') - which was the nickname given to me when I started full time work as an apprentice.
This was because (apparently) I turned up on the first day wearing everything green, Coat,jumper,T-Shirt,trousers & had a green bag... the thing is - I'm 100% sure I NEVER OWNED GREEN TROUSERS

My latest Username is a variation of my original Online gaming name
- I got into playing FPS like Halflife, TF2 etc a while back - but being a total newbie & not having any skills I just getting shot all the time
heavy.gif
(in fact I still do
laugh.gif
) & some1 commented by saying something like
'The Suicidal way you play, you're just Cannon Fodder' so I started using 'SuicidalCannonFodder' as my Username

But when I tried setting up a forum account once - they wouldn't accept it, guess it was the 'Suicidal' bit as I had to shorten it to just CannonFodder to work... & when I joined up here there was already a member of that name, so I then shortened it further to 'CannonFoddr'
(I've been told I could now get it changed to 'CannonFodder' here, but I just can't decide if I should
unsure.gif
- it'll f**k up my Youtube channel address etc )

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Frozen: Ive always liked the cold, and cold things in general. Might as well be frozen.
Another reason is that i do not consider anything to really change with time, everything seems frozen to me.

INDIGNATION: My favorite spell in one of my favorite games, of my favorite series.
I always loved how few people knew the definition of indignation as well
happy.gif

Put them together, and you have another reason: I never let my indignation get the better of me, I keep it frozen.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ever wondered what my name means? It's an unusual story actually. Many people say its because I like the BOKtai game series, but it's not based off that actually.

You see, a Boktor is a small little wood eating beetle actually. I belive it's called Longhorn beetle in English (Cerambycidae). It's this little animal that can cause a real lot of damage to the wood industries, but also to buildings made of wood. I belive 666 is because its my lucky number for some reason.. Also because they were having this Longhorn beetle plague inside one of the churches in the city.. so yeah, there you have it.
biggrin.gif

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez is my screen name that I've had since the beginning of time.

Back in the days of BBS's and Prodigy internet (so before AOL), I saw that there were always people throwing numbers at the end of their name because the name that they wanted was already taken, and I really didn't like the looks and lameness of that. So I thought about it greatly, and I wanted something that was original and that no one had thought of before. So DeadlyFoez was born. And every place that I have registered at I have always been able to use DeadlyFoez.

I almost want to copyright it so no one else can even dare try to use it without me suing the shit out of them. I'm planning on getting my avatar copyrighted too.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boktai, originally I was Solcity, buuuut when I registered on youtube it was already taken. So its been TheSolcity for everything ever since.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese for soybeans *nod*

Didn't find that out until after I came up with it though. I wanted it to start with a D because that's what my real name (Devin) starts with. I really don't know where the "-aizu" came from but whatever. Then I Googled it and found it meant soybeans in Japanese and I'm like "=O"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work