8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
FrozenIndignation said:
Frozen: Ive always liked the cold, and cold things in general. Might as well be frozen.
Another reason is that i do not consider anything to really change with time, everything seems frozen to me.

INDIGNATION: My favorite spell in one of my favorite games, of my favorite series.
I always loved how few people knew the definition of indignation as well
happy.gif

Put them together, and you have another reason: I never let my indignation get the better of me, I keep it frozen.

Interesting, I went to school for conservation. More a museum studies program... The most important thing that program had to teach is that everything is always and continually changing. Part of the job of the conservator (in the museum) is to control the rate at which things change. Not to stop the changes - as that is near impossible, just to slow it as much as possible.
which strangely goes against the name of the program...

I had to leave it due to my latex allergy... (spending 25000 on a personal machine just so I could have a better chance at not succumbing to my letex allergy, was not going to happen... then I ended up spending 25000 on the next program I took)

I have taken the lessons from that program and applied it to my life.
Change may come but it is all about how that change is handled that is important.
I hope you see the change around you and grow to revel in its glorious beauty...

(oy, that sounded religious, I did not mean it that way though)
another thought indignation cannot come to be without change, nor can indignation be frozen as in itself it is change...

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah.. koimayeul is french contraction for "quoi ma gueule" litteraly "what my face" while "yeul" is "gueule" for french quebec speakers.

"quoi ma gueule " is mostly known as :

- to express "wth you want from me staring at me like that?"
- famous song from Johnny Hallyday (that i do not like btw, song some but artist not)
- an old french social website a bit like facebook that i used to go http://www.quoimagueule.com/

so, correct pick koimayeul was my username from this old website.. only i made it on my own style
cool.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to come up with a handle for a PS3 username, and, through misspelling the name of one of the nights from The Once And Future King and pressing "OK" too quickly, I got Gahars.

I could have tried to change it, but I grew to like it; it stands out, and I don't really have to worry about it ever being taken. So, I've decided to keep the name from then onwards. Besides, I think it has a nice little ring to it.

And that, my friends, is the fascinating legacy behind my username. Truly your lives have been illuminated by its mere utterance.

Reactions: Ozito

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there was a movie or something...

I was originally 0ld8oy (0=zero) but a couple years ago someone started spelling it with an "O"...then everyone did...so I just changed it...

I usually get to use it everywhere but there's some guy in the U.K. who's snatching up accounts with it... Beat me to Youtube...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Sk70m.jpg

Myles 'Tails' ProwLer​

But it also means
N3PU7.png

So something I thought of (a year ago? Maybe a year and a half), turns into something bad.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Game nick when i started playing Knight Online. Was my 4th-5th mmorpg in my life i think

The first was something like Legend online. Can't find it anymore and not sure if thats the right name of the game. Was like when i was 7-8 years old.

amrboghdady

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.deutsched.com
XP
Country
United States
Just my full name, Amr Boghdady
Its a very popular Arabic name, which I honestly don't know what it means :S
My parents were the ones that had chosen it though, not me

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hungry when I was signing up for a maplestory account.I had already used all my other account names.But I always forgot my security questions so I couldn't recover my accounts.So I was like YEAH THATDUDEWITHTHEFOOD.Now I use it for everything or just abbreviate TDWTF.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kind of a long one:

I was originally WolfMasterJW, but I grew tired of that. Then I was LunnarWolf14, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. Then I saw my girlfriends username on YouTube; BloodRose97. It made me think of my favorite color- Blood Red.

So- Blood for it's color
Wolf cause they kick ass
and JW, my initials. AND I LOOOOOVE THIS UN!

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
well my reals names connor. and i like the name zero plus i like barney form how i met your mother and he likes suits..

zero+suits+connor=zerosuit connor

It should be zerosu1tconnor but can't be fucked to get a name change

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
prowler_ said:
Myles 'Tails' ProwLer
When I was significantly younger, I used the name "TailsProwler13". I shit you not.
ibIat.png

My name was derived from a guy named Shift Breaker. Originally my username on The EXE Undersquare was ?????????????, but was romanized to 'Paradox of Twilight' when the admin couldn't find it in the CP. Nickname end up as 'Twi', which was just short for Twilight.
Shift Breaker changed his name to "Shiffles! Kupo" one day and started calling me 'Twiffles' in the shoutbox, so I changed my name to that. It ended up sticking, so that's how it went. This was in 2006.

I don't really use this name anymore.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
My username is a remnant of an odd fascination with Twilight Princess. I still love the game, and Midna remains a great character. However, due to semi-recent policy changes, I can no longer change it. I'd much rather be called Padfoot, as I am on the IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7