Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skateboard34 said:
RoboticBuddy said:
I was obsessed with R.O.B. (Robot Operating Buddy, I think
unsure.gif
, I cut out the Operating part, and got RoboticBuddy!
tongue.gif

/Lame Story
Smash Bros. FTW!

Yep.
smile.gif

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninditsu

nin - ninja (i like naruto manga)

dit - bandit (playing maplestory for some reason and my character was a bandit or "dit")

su - jiujit"su" (was learning brazilian jiujitsu at the time, and still learning it & when akuma does his taunt, i believe he says Suuuu!!!)

~not too interesting
smile.gif

pistone

OP
Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
ninditsu said:
ninditsu

dit - bandit (playing maplestory for some reason and my character was a bandit or "dit")

su - jiujit"su" (was learning brazilian jiujitsu at the time, and still learning it & when akuma does his taunt, i believe he says Suuuu!!!)

~not too interesting
smile.gif
i actualy like your story every part of your username has a meaning ....what do you want more ?
rolleyes.gif

alejolink11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alejolink11

alejo- nickname given to me by everyone in my family
link- obvious obsession with LoZ x)
11- i was 11 when i made my first accounts on diff websites and it stuck

x)

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Hydreigon's pokedex number is 635, which happened to be my little brother's birthday, June 3, 2005 (06/03/05).

Hydreigon is also my favorite pokemon.
biggrin.gif

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wanted a short name that looked good as text and had no meaning, I even googled for it to check if it meant anything and luckily I found no real meaning there.
My name does not mean anything.
the other usernames I use around the web also have no meaning they are longer but they have no other hits on google than me

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I made this account on my last day of school that year, so I guess I was feeling good about myself that day. Also, obvious Wii reference, since I thought it fit for this forum. This name sticked for the most part, mostly for you guys to recognize me.

My other nickname is more interesting though. BlooMassacre.
Well, when I was 10, I was obsessed with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (a show on CartoonNetwork). There's a character named Bloo in that show that I really like, and that (along with the fact blue's my favorite color) is the reason for the 'Bloo'. As for the 'Massacre' part, I first tagged that on my Xbox Live account, meant for more violent games, to sound more 'mature' than Bloo's full name (Bloo Q Kazoo). This name sticked too, for things I didn't want to use YayMii for, places where a 'fun and happy' name wouldn't really fit.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Stanleyopar2000

Stanley Opar is the name of the hero in first computer game I ever played as a child. Time Commando. (click my name and see the picture)

the 2000, is the year I signed up for MS-DOS abandonware website (BIG loser nerd MS-DOS fan years ago) and used that username for the first time...and it was the name of my first youtube channel

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My name is personuser because I'm a person and a user of the GBATemp website. I used this at first because I didn't want emulation/hacking-related sites tied to my Animator name, Recorderdude, but it sorta stuck. So yeah.

As for recorderdude, it was the name dad gave our first email, because we were two dudes playing the recorder (the instrument) and that sorta stuck too.

Yeah, the backstory is dull, but it's the truth.
tongue.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ninditsu said:
ninditsu

~not too interesting
smile.gif
What are you talking about, they aren't ninjas.

*runs away before fanboys riot"

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mega Man is my favorite video game character. Trotsky (first name Leon) is my favorite historical figure. Simple as that, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0