Hacking My 128 GB is almost full!

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey buddy!! review the gbatemp rules, that's not allowed!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nah but, in all honesty, you could probably buy another sd card (as big as you want) and set up another emunand on there with different games. just carry 1 extra sd card with you, and when you want to switch, just trade sd cards and boot cfw. :D

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, then let me put it another way... If your only reason for posting is to ridicule someone else, then don't bother posting. Is that nicer? :)
was just teasin ya, i added a post to mine:
nah but, in all honesty, you could probably buy another sd card (as big as you want) and set up another emunand on there with different games. just carry 1 extra sd card with you, and when you want to switch, just trade sd cards and boot cfw. :D

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
3 options
1) buy a 200 GB SD
2) buy a gateway/sky3DS + another 128GB SD (this way if you hit your 256 you can easily get ANOTHER 128GB SD swap SD cards on your n3DS without opening the back XD)
3) get another 128GB SD swap SD cards
4. Play less games and get outside into the fresh air :-p

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
That's the point of putting all my games on a portable. Because it's...portable. >_>
I never have much success playing outdoors though - the sunlight screws with the super-stable 3D (makes it go in and out of focus without me moving) plus it can be hard to see the screen and ambient noise makes it hard to hear what is going on (unless I carry headphones with me). I assumed it would be the same for everybody but I could be wrong of course! Maybe you know a nice sheltered courtyard cafe that keeps direct sun and people away ... Sounds nice, I want one :-p

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a 128gb micro sd from tiger direct for $40 (on sale for $50 and had coupon for 20% off)

But I loaded it with every possible game I would even want to play and it still has 20gb open...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only put the best on my card, games that will keep me interested, still loving my zel
4. Play less games and get outside into the fresh air :-p

WORD!!!!

oh but wait, here comes a good excuse....

What if I'm on a roadtrip thats about 172hrs long, all I have is this 128gb msd card that holds my movies, pc game installations, laptop OS, "backups" of my "legitimate" 3ds games and all 5000-/+ emulators on there?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only put the best on my card, games that will keep me interested, still loving my zel

WORD!!!!

oh but wait, here comes a good excuse....

What if I'm on a roadtrip thats about 172hrs long, all I have is this 128gb msd card that holds my movies, pc game installations, laptop OS, "backups" of my "legitimate" 3ds games and all 5000-/+ emulators on there?
And your point in posting here is what exactly?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember who the OP is anymore, but if it is fatsquirrel with a 128GB mSD for $35, I think I know the solution. He has a fake card and it is probably actually 32GB or less.
no it wasn't OP it was some poster from japan
EDIT: oops yeah it was fatsquirrel and he is not OP

Last edited by weatMod,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't remember who the OP is anymore, but if it is fatsquirrel with a 128GB mSD for $35, I think I know the solution. He has a fake card and it is probably actually 32GB or less.
where on earth did you get that conclusion :D
Its a legit card, it has 128gb. I got it at official reseller who had a sale :)
Normal / non sale price was 45€.

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
3 options
1) buy a 200 GB SD
2) buy a gateway/sky3DS + another 128GB SD (this way if you hit your 256 you can easily get ANOTHER 128GB SD swap SD cards on your n3DS without opening the back XD)
3) get another 128GB SD swap SD cards
Ehm thats what most people said in previous pages except the sky/gateway part.
His questions got answered, yet people are still discussing and telling op to delete games or telling him what to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol