Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the exact reason, but there's multiple possibilities.
  • Technical limitations.
    Capturing two video streams at once is kinda' hard on various parts of the system. While one stream should be doable, people will probably be disappointed if it doesn't capture in 3D, so they need to wait and develop more software tech.
  • Human limitations.
    It takes time and good programmers to make new features for a system. Good programmers don't grow on trees, the ones Nintendo has are probably busy with more important projects (do note the 3DS doesn't even have all it's initial features so far, let alone addon ones).
  • Goals.
    Nintendo may not want their system to be used to capture 3D tits? Fuck if I know for sure, but it's only released in Japan right now so we have to consider their culture.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
RoxasIsSora said:
GeekyGuy said:
Didn't see it mentioned in the first post, but I was curious if it would allow for direct video capture?

I read somewhere that Nintendo was just sticking to 3D Pictures. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Nothing on 3D Video Capture on Nintendo's site.
3D Video Capture confirmed by Reggie at GDC2011.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for europe you can just write down €249.99
all dutch stores stores sell it for that price(except dixons, they sell it for €239.99 and 1000 airmiles which amounts to the same)

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does anyone know about spotpass ? i have my 3ds in standby and the blue light blinks. does it mean it downloaded things ? i have my 3ds recharging but without that black charge station. is it the same if i only use the grey thing to recharge the 3ds ?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
tlyee61 said:
how do u transfer dsiware to a 3ds?
You need to download the transfer app from dsiware on your DSi, then start it from the 3DS.
...This is in May by the way.
Can you wait?
Good, because you have to.

rikotan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i have a question about region lock... are all games region locked?
i want to play some japanese games and consider buying a japanese one, if i do this european games won't work, right? or does it depend on the game? if so, is it possible japan only games will be region free?
i want to buy it already but i'm completely lost. ._.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
rikotan said:
i have a question about region lock... are all games region locked?
i want to play some japanese games and consider buying a japanese one, if i do this european games won't work, right? or does it depend on the game? if so, is it possible japan only games will be region free?
i want to buy it already but i'm completely lost. ._.
It's not forced region locking, but I imagine 99.9999% of games will region lock.
It allows the publisher to get more money from the richer regions.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Why can't I connect to the internet? All wireless devices in my house work except the 3DS. It says that it's connecting and shows a blue signal shooting at the router for like 15 seconds then creates a red X. I tried every channel on the internet (1-11) and turned off the router Firewall. Still no luck. I also tried something I saw on Nintendo forums
QUOTE said:
Okay so I called Nintendo today and after xome troubleshooting they figured out it was my DNS settings. I don't know why this needed to be changed, but she told me to go into DNS settings (press the Right arrow when you're in the connection settings to get to the DNS and other settings). She had me erase all the zeros there and put in 8.8.8.8 in Primary and 8.8.4.4 in Secondary, and it connected immediately after with no problems. So maybe give that a try guys. Hope that helps!
. Someone help me out, please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!