Hacking qwertyoruiopz kernel exploit releasing soon!!!

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This soon that was spoken of doesn't seem to be any time soon :wacko:

It is such a tantalizing tease seeing all those PS4 back up's dumps but no way to play them

Reactions: Columbo2811

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
This soon that was spoken of doesn't seem to be any time soon :wacko:

It is such a tantalizing tease seeing all those PS4 back up's dumps but no way to play them

I assume from your name you're in the uk too? I haven't paid over £20 for a title thanks to the 2nd hand market and local sales and most games come in around £10 which is a bargain for a live system.

Emulators were the main attraction for me till I saw through the cunts that make up the modern "scene" and decided a htpc makes much more sense for my needs and updated as you ain't seeing jack till the ps5 lands. Buhleevedat.

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume from your name you're in the uk too? I haven't paid over £20 for a title thanks to the 2nd hand market and local sales and most games come in around £10 which is a bargain for a live system.

Emulators were the main attraction for me till I saw through the cunts that make up the modern "scene" and decided a htpc makes much more sense for my needs and updated as you ain't seeing jack till the ps5 lands. Buhleevedat.

I will need to make a big decision pretty soon, in all honesty the only game I would ever play (and purchase) on the PS4 is PES 2018, obviously I will have to decide if I want the game or I want to sit and wait on soonness

I have £50 of PSN credit sitting on there which I will never be able to get back, so I think my decision is made and unless there is something released in the next few weeks then I will be upgrading

Regarding my original post there, it really is a tease to see all those games on release sites and unable to use them, but just like any console even if I had them all loaded up on some large hard drive I doubt I would even have the time to play them.... so may as well update for the game I want and have the money for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to