Translation Rom hackers/Editors needed for luminous arc 3 translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Just for the 10 people I'm hoping it's Summon Night for the DS. I'd be totally down on that.
Tears crown? The one that was abandoned years ago? I remember that it had like a few minutes of gameplay translated but the rest was unfinished. Man, i dont want to get my hopes up since ive been wanting to play that for years now.

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Tears crown? The one that was abandoned years ago? I remember that it had like a few minutes of gameplay translated but the rest was unfinished. Man, i dont want to get my hopes up since ive been wanting to play that for years now.
It's still ongoing (technically).Blazer has just dissapeared, I might send him a message later. I was talking about the first and /or second game. It got a remake on the DS.

ArianNuhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Once I get done with my ultra top secret translation release that all 10 people who read this forum will love, I might work on this. No promises, though. I'm hoping to have my current release done by September 30th.
As your avvy, Raul, Luminous arc fans are counting on you! Lead them!
Rooting for you. Good luck :)

Melvaros

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I really hope this works out.
I played La and La2. Was sad La3 didnt come to singapore as a english version.
Would be really happy if this works out.

Imogen

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right now, we mostly need translators. If you can help translate, send me a pm and I''ll give you access to the files.
Ok can you private message me because I can't start conversations of my own because I'm a newbie (only joined for this thread)?

Gdtm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Same here. I LOVE the Luminous Arc serie, almost as much as the Rune Factory's.

The problem is that I'm really bad at japanese (can only read Katakana and Hiragana), but I would really like at least read the files of the traduction (no problem that it's not a patch, just wanna understand what they say), so I would gladily help this "Marvelous" project (sorry for the joke XD ), so if there's any mean for me to help except with the translation (mostly, I just know the story thanks to a bilingual friend), I will do my best.

Like Imogen, I'm a newbie and I also joined for this thread, so thanks to MP me ;-)

Imogen

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Same here. I LOVE the Luminous Arc serie, almost as much as the Rune Factory's.

The problem is that I'm really bad at japanese (can only read Katakana and Hiragana), but I would really like at least read the files of the traduction (no problem that it's not a patch, just wanna understand what they say), so I would gladily help this "Marvelous" project (sorry for the joke XD ), so if there's any mean for me to help except with the translation (mostly, I just know the story thanks to a bilingual friend), I will do my best.

Like Imogen, I'm a newbie and I also joined for this thread, so thanks to MP me ;-)
It's so great to see that people still care about this series, thought I was the only one tbh!

Reactions: Gdtm

Gdtm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Same here, that's a shame that thoses two masterpieces of series aren't as popular they could be (even if Rune Factory is slightly most popular than Luminous Arc). If they would be more famous, we could have more opus... But it feels good to know good series that aren't Mainstream :D

Reactions: Imogen

andreiagmu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any news on this translation project? Did anyone fix the text invalid characters (AKA "*****") problem?

Luminous Arc 1 & 2 are by far my favorite NDS games, and I want to play the third game so bad... ( ;v; )

I'm a programmer, if I can help somehow with the project, I'd be glad to!

Last edited by andreiagmu,

andreiagmu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By the way, have you guys seen this YouTube channel? Betagammaomega
I think he's Yuukiwa-kun, the translator from long ago (I was acompanying his posts at Luminous Arc InvisionFree forum).

He seems to have solved the asterisk problem with the texts, and posted some translated scenes.
youtube<dot>com/user/Betagammaomega/videos

I don't know if he's still active, his last sent video was from January 12, 2017. Have you tried contacting him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...