• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

So about Dark Brandon's speech last night...

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet the Democrats are ran by a pedophile which you still haven't addressed. Selective hearing I'm sure as you only take pieces of a comment you want ignoring anything else.
I know this may shock you since your only "arguments" are gishgallops but I stay on topic. You don't.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
I know this may shock you since your only "arguments" are gishgallops but I stay on topic. You don't.
As the left loves purity tests, where you must deny supporting something otherwise you 100% support it. Thank you for letting everyone know you support pedophiles and child abuse. Am I using that double standard correctly?

LainaGabranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the left loves purity tests, where you must deny supporting something otherwise you 100% support it. Thank you for letting everyone know you support pedophiles and child abuse. Am I using that double standard correctly?
No one does that. Quit being delusional.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

and incest! dont forget one of their gods married their brother for a visa, she was SO undesirable that she had to marry her BROTHER, and had kids with him.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Thank you for letting everyone know you support pedophiles and child abuse. Am I using that double standard correctly?
you know this is sad if you have to try to paint a member here as a pedo with straight up no evidence. And then once again, grandstand. It demonstrates that your just throwing shit to fling on the wall to make up for having no good arguments.

How about we get back on topic?

Reactions: LainaGabranth

LainaGabranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know this is sad if you have to try to paint a member here as a pedo with straight up no evidence. And then once again, grandstand. It demonstrates that your just throwing shit to fling on the wall to make up for having no good arguments.
This is why the right is losing the culture war, because they are ill-equipped for debate when the only thing they have are NPC talking points.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP

How about we get back on topic?
Let's leave any discussions in the public rather than sending private messaging. I have nothing to hide.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
Give me five reasons why I should give a shit about this lol
Well, you claim the right is ill-equipped for a debate. Yet you refuse to discuss things you don't like the answer to.

If the diary is real, then Ashley Biden discusses in it that she showered with her father as a young teen and she felt it was very inappropriate. And that she also believes that she was molested at a young age.

So this goes one of two ways.

1) It's real and the president of the US is a pedophile child molester.
2) It's fake, so why the hell were people charged with a fake crime? Because they couldn't have stolen the diary if it wasn't real.

EDIT: Here's the receipt on that diary criminal charges.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...king-ashley-bidens-diary-property/ar-AA116g75

Last edited by Deleted member 114266,
Reactions: zfreeman

LainaGabranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you claim the right is ill-equipped for a debate. Yet you refuse to discuss things you don't like the answer to.

If the diary is real, then Ashley Biden discusses in it that she showered with her father as a young teen and she felt it was very inappropriate. And that she also believes that she was molested at a young age.

So this goes one of two ways.

1) It's real and the president of the US is a pedophile child molester.
2) It's fake, so why the hell were people charged with a fake crime? Because they couldn't have stolen the diary if it wasn't real.

EDIT: Here's the receipt on that diary criminal charges.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...king-ashley-bidens-diary-property/ar-AA116g75
Have you considered, the third option, that the claims were fabricated and someone stole the diary thinking they weren't?

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
Reactions: zfreeman

LainaGabranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dalekman9999

Trophies
XP
Country
So now the resident calls half the country a clear and present danger while looking like a fascist/communist with military standing behind him and spent the entire last week repeating how anybody who didn't vote for him is a threat to democracy. And the left cheers it on. So predictable.

It's obvious the left wants a civil war considering it's all that the media seems to want to talk about all week. Hate to disappoint the local leftist trolls, but it isn't gonna happen. This just shows that this is all the left has going into the midterms. No candidate wants Biden to campaign for them or even endorse them.

The Red Speech was a desperation move, pure and simple. There was a reason no network station carried it. It was sold as a presidential address but ended up being a campaign speech with the military illegally used as props.

It is nice to see more clearly the disdain the left views their fellow countrymen and their willingness to use violence to accomplish their goals.
Except he didnt call half the country that at all, you clearly didnt watch it because he explicitly said that it wasnt half the country he was referring to. He also had the colors of the us flag behind him so i mean..if you thinks thats fascist / communist then..ok.

LainaGabranth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except he didnt call half the country that at all, you clearly didnt watch it because he explicitly said that it wasnt half the country he was referring to. He also had the colors of the us flag behind him so i mean..if you thinks thats fascist / communist then..ok.
People are reaching extremely hard with one of the most innocuous speeches ever. Seems pretty telling that the Republican party recoils so hard at being called what they are: fascists. The response in this thread is proof enough, if they truly aren't fascists then they shouldn't get so worked up about being called out like that, especially since he didn't call for violence to begin with, he explicitly said just to vote and that violence was unacceptable.

To fascists however, anything other than unyielding support for their death cult of racism and violence is calling for violence against them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la