Tattoo/Pierce topic

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Piercing: between motor powered fun and all the other stuff/metalwork I get up to it looks like I already have more than enough or at least have the potential to get a decent collection of internal body jewelery to warrant the trouble of getting some on the outside.
On others, indifferent really although having been regaled with stories from those who worked in applicable areas of medicine I think I will steer clear of the more exotic.

Tattoos: I grew up with/tend to hang around with bikers so that sort of thing is pretty much what I have seen since I can remember.
This means it is pretty much skulls, bikes and pagan/celtic/slavic esque pictures (sometimes with a "cartoon" twist and on occasion with an american indian influence) and almost always with lots of colour (aside from the very simple stuff).
Spiderwebs in eastern Europe I later find out tend to associated with prison ink so some amusing situations happened when appearing there (especially in some smaller villages, ironically others were the complete opposite).
Anyhow if done well I quite like them (badly done kanji/hanzi/tribal are a source of amusement when sitting in the pub garden/park/beach/mountainside) but funding (without getting into the "scene proper" around here there are three decent people, now two since one dried up (I suppose that is a new twist on piss up artist) and they are damn expensive (worth it mind you)) and general "what to get" issues mean I sport none of my own.
I quite like some of the ritual scarring though and have seen some amazing work when that is combined with more "traditional" methods (used as a "colour" of sorts as part of a dragon that would put a yakuza to shame). It looks like a family crest of sorts (there are several to choose from it seems) is to appear once my little brother gets old enough though.

"can appreciate and like the body you were born with"
This entire site is dedicated to those who choose to make things better than what they come as.

"in a way that startles or disrupts the majority of society"
I fail to see how some ink or metal disrupts society. Quite in fact public use/display of religion has caused me and mine far more hassle than anything like that ever has.
I have long hair (supposedly not done on males) and tend to wear things that cover my face (equally not a societal norm I am told, for the record it gets cold at night and a scarf or similar is almost essential), where do I fit?

"she has four tattoos (very cute and funny motives)..And I"
With no intention to sound like a bastard (my Croatian/Serbian is non existent if we are going that route) that made me smile (motive while probably being technically correct/acceptable, if slightly archaic, here the word is usually motif with the plural motifs for the word for pattern/picture with meaning).

And just for giggles the "story" of what will happen 50 years from now
"Grandma, make some more spaghetti from the mashed potato".

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
FAST6191, this is something I really appreciate.....You really took time to write something down...It was really enjoying to read all that..
I always welcome corrections with my English, as that way, I learn more..thanks for that bit of information..
I'm interested in most of the stuff you mentioned for over 5 years now, I know it's maybe not that long, but it's a period of time I really seriously researched about history of tattooing, scarification, suspensions, piercings etc..

I really like the way you think, as I see it actually THE right way to think about the society..
You asked where do you fit, well, among us....I think of you as a interesting person, and your long hair and covered face would never bother me, or stop me from approaching you and starting conversation..

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, you almost made me blush. I thank you for your "approaching me and starting a conversation" comment, I tend to find unless a person is very superficial (sadly a fairly high percentage of the worlds population I find) their appearance means little (that or the insane acts of martial arts I have seen/academic people I have met/been taught by have warped my perception).

I too like the history of it all (got a great book (actually several) around here somewhere, I will see if I can grab the ISBN in the morning as the title completely eludes me right now/or is so general as to not be worth looking).
That being said even though I know I have traveled more than most people I meet outside of that group hearing how people got theirs is often more fascinating than the actual history itself (and that is no small feat) even though it generally serves to make me feel like a recluse; "and this one I got during a snowstorm in Norway in '76 and this one in a shack in South Carolina in '83" so on and so on.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was 17, I moved away from home (Hawaii) to Georgia. I got very depressed during the winter because I was homesick and I had maybe 2 friends in my new high school. Late one night, around 3 in the morning (I had insomnia), I felt like I was totally losing my mind. I ended up putting a fairly small salad fork on the burner and let it turn orange from the heat. I turned of the burner on the stove, picked up the fork by the handle, and thought to myself, "this is better than suicide." I then pushed the red hot fork against my left shoulder. Strangely enough, after that, everything seemed to go right in my life. I ended up getting a tattoo around the scar 4 years later. I'll post it up when I feel like it. It's totally personal and not some show-piece to everyone like sleeves or anything. The only other body mutilation/alterations I have are from skateboarding for 21 years.

L13SDE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
'Toni Plutonij @L13SDE,what happened with stretching, it went bad? Are you planning on making something around that Slipknot logo (sorry if I mistaken it for some random tribal, but it looks like a Slipknot logo to me)..Maybe if you could post the pictures of that chest tattoo?

I was using the spike stretches and the rubber ring got caught inside my ear when i had to remove the plugs for school so i had a black ring inside me for a month before it got infected then a cyst grew on the side of my ear and i needed surgey to get rid of it. Of course like a sensible person when it healed i immedialty put back in my normal earings. The s is for slipknot i might put something around it like a tribal circle or im hoping to meet them oneday(asif) and get them to sign myback so i can gety it tattoed over it then i will be the biggest slipknot fanboy ever. I also typed it wrong before im guessing, im planning to get the chest done in the next month or so as im on break from uni so i thought im going to get it done now

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoah Toni, that is some amazing ink. If I ever got any tatoos I would probably have to get something like that super intricate art on your back/neck/everything because I love complex art like that....

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
quake-tattoo1.miniatura.jpg

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geeze Toni, you just keep getting more and more hardcore
tongue.gif

So first: Holy shit dude, your back ink is great. I'm a sucker for ink that interacts with the body. Theres a gentleman i work with that had very intricate interlocking gears inked onto his upper arm and shoulder showing how "his shoulder works" in a very similar fashion to your upper arm. Both are very badass.

Now i must ask, how do microdermals get put in? Did it hurt? Do you still feel them? How long ago? Any other random info you'd like to toss out heh. I've always been curious about the more "serious" body mods, and i've never gotten to ask these questions before
tongue.gif

Oh, and just as a teaser there should be some new pics up this weekend... as a follow up to my PM to you... you can probably figure it out
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@FAST6191, your perception is completely true, I would know;)
Living in Croatia, the state where people are totally closed-minded, looking like me can really be a pain in the ass..From being just differently looking (hair style, and clothing), to bodymoding making you not just different in other peoples eyes, but making your life though in so many points..
Stories behind tattoos can really be interesting, I've heard few myself, as my friend is one of the best tattoo artists in Europe, I'm interested into books also, checked few of them, but finding and reading new ones is always good..

@layzieyez, I did some self-harming in the past too....Sometimes it was very bad...With 16 years, I heated A (anarchy symbol) and pushed it in my leg....It was really stupid, as it vanished completely trough the years, and it hurt like hell....That was bad decision..
I'd like to see that picture, if I imagined it right it should look really interesting..

@L13SDE, really bummer with that stretching..My girlfriend has some problems with industrial in her ear..But I saw some really amazing stretches, and really big ones..
I'm not a Slipknot fan myself, but I have a cousin that is....Some people don't like seeing band tattoos, but I think if something is very important in your life, it's definitely not a bad idea to get tattoo of it..

@Mewgia, thank you
shy.gif
..I'm having a huge plans, and it's all working well for now......I'm doing the whole lower part of right leg (everything under the knee) in the end of this year, or beginning of the other..When I'm completed, I'll be one huge walking art..

@test84 you liar!!!!
smile.gif
I saw that earlier, nice one, but it could be pull out better, if it was done with some background..

@WildWon, I was always a hardcore, about everything..But, I'm revealing part by part of myself, so I keep you entertained, and don't become boring too fast..
I'm all about mechanics, robotics, radiation (I think you got it by now), so this tattoo is really a masterpiece for me, I'm planning it for 5 years I guess (when I started to go into that stuff), and it had few versions util I decided to go with this one, I sad already, it's just a little part of the whole thing I'm planning to do..

Now, about microdermals:
How are they placed in?
Well, with pure force.....There is a thing called dermal punch that cuts out a part of your skin/flesh making a "pocket" in the body....After that is done, metal is pushed under the skin by force, and fixated by two holes in metal where tissue grows, making the body and metal "as one"....
Did it hurt?
Well, the first one I did was after 6 hours of tattooing, so I was irritated, in pain and everything, so it actually hurt less because I was oriented on pain in my back..
Second time, I did all 5 in one session, and man.....it hurt like HELL!! It's done without any medicine, or some stuff that would help dealing with pain......But pain was never that big of deal for me..
Do I still fell them?
Well, yes, but it doesn't hurt....It hurts if I pull them hard or something like that, actually when it's healed, it's very similar to ears piercings, if you're pulling it and "play" with it, it could get infected and hurts, if you leave it alone, it's fine..
How long ago?
The first was 5 months ago, the other five, month and half ago..
Random stuff?
Well, at first, it was plan to get them 12 in a row on that hand...But distance between them must be few inches, so if one gets infected it wouldn't affect others...Every single one acts independently..
If you want to know anything else, just ask..
wink.gif

I'm really looking forward to see some of those new pictures.....I believe I'll be pleasantly surprised!! Hope it won't take you too long to post them..

EDIT: WildWon, would you like to see something awesome related to my pictures?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
EDIT: WildWon, would you like to see something awesome related to my pictures?

Uh, if it has anything to do with Prince Albert or something called a "Ladder"... well, that'll have to wait until the net is turned back on at home... work wouldn't approve
tongue.gif

But yes! I'm up for pictures of (almost
tongue.gif
) anything!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
...Haahaha..no, I'm not that extreme, only one who gets to touch my "prince Albert" is my girlfriend..

I'm gonna give you a video!!

This is a preview of the whole tattooing my biomechanical back..(song is performed by russian punk band, and my favorite, PurgeN)

This is Microdermalising..I hope that things got a bit clearer for you after this video..

I'm currently working on the video from those 5 microdermals...Someday, when I finish it, I'll post it up..

*and to think you wanted to see my ding-dong*
rofl2.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Double helix piercing is a 2 piercings in the top part of the cartilage in your ear.

cartilage2.jpg

But with a thicker gauge, and cooler jewelry, spirals (since its double
evil.gif
) etc.

I thought of getting an eyebrow piercing, cone curved barbell, but now tons of guys have it, if I have a piercing done I don't want it to be like everyone elses
hate2.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
...Haahaha..no, I'm not that extreme, only one who gets to touch my "prince Albert" is my girlfriend..

I'm gonna give you a video!!

This is a preview of the whole tattooing my biomechanical back..(song is performed by russian punk band, and my favorite, PurgeN)

This is Microdermalising..I hope that things got a bit clearer for you after this video..

I'm currently working on the video from those 5 microdermals...Someday, when I finish it, I'll post it up..

*and to think you wanted to see my ding-dong*
rofl2.gif

Wow. Just... wow. That had me a little wiggly in my seat here. Very interesting to see... but damn. Yea, you can have your microdermals.... not my cup o'tea LOL

Quite badass vids though. Also, great idea to have videos filmed while they happen. Makes for entertaining YouTube moments.

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@RayorDragonFall, yes, I thought it's that what you have....One of my friends has spirals, looks really good..I understand what you think when you said you want to be unique.....There are only 6 people in my city that have Microdermal piercing, and about 20 people in the whole state of Croatia.....I'm the only guy with six of them in my body..

@WildWon, well, I'm only 20, I have lots of time to make some more interesting things with my body! I'm very satisfied with things so far..
I'm having everything recorded, all my tattoos, piercings, and most of my girlfriends..
Actually, it's not allowed to record the process of tattooing, but the guy who's doing me is a good friend, so we have a great time while tattooing, and I'm allowed to video-tape..

@littlestevie, is there any chance of you posting pictures, I'd really like to see it..

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It took 14 hours for the back piece, made out of three times..

The one on the leg (nuclear explosion with the radiation symbol, and the two skeletons) took 3.5 hours, out of one time..
And fetus on the neck in less that hour..

I'm very proud for every single one of them..

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest, I think tattoos. Visible ones, the only type that have a point in most circumstances stop you getting a lot of good jobs. In my opinion it makes you look unprofessional and yobbish. For that reason alone I don't think it's worth it. Normal piercings are fine, extreme ones are not nice. Body is body, not pincushion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1