Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By email, they explain that for unpatched units they recommend the SX Pro over their upcoming products as easier to use. Reading between the lines, and with TX experience with mods, I have a strong feeling this will be some kind of a modchip, and not a plug & play device like SX Pro. So not for everyone.
This is what is what I was thinking; likely a hardware mod.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By email, they explain that for unpatched units they recommend the SX Pro over their upcoming products as easier to use. Reading between the lines, and with TX experience with mods, I have a strong feeling this will be some kind of a modchip, and not a plug & play device like SX Pro. So not for everyone.
a mod chip count me out then

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“work-in-progress” and “works flawlessly” doesn’t exactly make a whole lot of sense tbh

PalindromicBreadLoaf

Just a duck floating in a pond.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, I really want to believe this, but without video proof, I can't really trust this. And no, this isn't a bash on TX, even if something was from Michael Scires himself, I wouldn't really believe any of it without some kind of proof.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's amazing how many TX haters are on here. They swarm to every TX-related thread like flies to shit... it's pathetic. Look, I'm not saying this news will turn out to be true, but if it is, then BOOM! TX succeeded where your team failed! Accept it, embrace it, deal with it.

D

Deleted User

I love hardware mods. Hopefully TX goes back to their roots regardless of who owns them now.

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because I'm curious, has anyone been banned when they use exclusively emunand for homebrew? I just want emulation. No piracy

Reactions: banjo2
D

Deleted User

Just because I'm curious, has anyone been banned when they use exclusively emunand for homebrew? I just want emulation. No piracy

Roughly 600 Switch mods done and not a single emunand ban on TX or Hekate Kosmos. Hombrew and games played with 0 bans.

Reactions: SecureBoot

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there was another User I read about in a Post a while ago trying to decide on what to do with a Exploit that the User found on the newer Models. Think the User was trying to figure who to give the Information to, either AMS, SX OS, everyone in general, or go to Nintendo with it. Hopefully, the User went to SX OS, and that is how they figured it out. I remember there were some Issues to get looked at because it worked a good fraction of the time, and the User had a Brick on 1 System.
So hopefully if this is the same deal, they got everything in working order for a good XMas Present for SX Users :D
It was just one of the usual trolls who don't know what they are talking about pretending they made a big find but in reality they have nothing.

Reactions: Smoker1

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to see you guys eat your words when this releases. It will be a good thing for the entire switch scene. :)

Maybe it will help close off some of this negativity as well.

Carry on with your speculations. It's quite amusing to read.
Oh believe me, I’d be happy and would happily eat my words if it turns out to be legit.

But you gotta admit, it does seem quite suspicious that they just randomly came out of nowhere and said they have hax for Mariko only a couple months after release with absolutely no proof :P

Reactions: ghjfdtg and crow132

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat