Hacking Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Evolution English patch

Dayzik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I also have a question about the jankyness of saving in Zero no Kiseki. I'm not sure if this is a game thing or a patch thing or my individual console, but the save menu is in japanese(unlike Sky games patched), it uses X as confirm(really messes with my head since the game uses the Japanese layout instead) and the amount of slots is significantly lower than the Sky games. There is also some weird lag whenever I save/load the game.

Howchie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
More on the technical side.
I hate to push but would there be less technical issues in simply importing the Azure Geofront translation so we had a full set of translated games (then go back to finalizing Zero)? Seems like the hold up at the moment is in a few optional vita-only side-quests while we still have a whole game that only has a machine translation.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Patience is a virtue...

I, for one, absolutely support getting this done right, Vita quests included, rather than getting it out the door.

Not that I wouldn't jump on it immediately once it's released, but y'know, I can handle some delays after this long a wait.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Personally I would also prefer to have Ao no Kiseki Evo in the same state as Zero Evo is now (which is perfectly fine to me, I don't need the extra side quests) instead of seeing Zero to be perfected first.

Reason being: NISA could always decide to C&D the project. And then we wouldn't even have a slightly imperfect Ao Evo. In other words: better Ao Evo in the same imperfect but perfectly playable state than no Ao Evo in English at all. It's not a question of patience, but in regards to the looming danger of NISA's lawyers.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
The thing is... the Vita is quite dead as a platform, and lawyer time costs money. Much lower profile than the Switch, which could very well be worth scorching some fandom/PR earth to a bunch of suits.

Hark0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The thing is... the Vita is quite dead as a platform, and lawyer time costs money. Much lower profile than the Switch, which could very well be worth scorching some fandom/PR earth to a bunch of suits.
The thing is, legal departments do not coordinate with the PR departments... otherwise Nintendo (one of the more egregious examples) wouldn't be such a garbage company!

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
What I'm saying is that a dead platform from a decade ago is a very different case than a current-gen all-time bestseller, for instance.

Howchie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What I'm saying is that a dead platform from a decade ago is a very different case than a current-gen all-time bestseller, for instance.

There are Pokemon ROM hacks (so original content, not just the main game) from the GBA that were forced to be taken down like a month ago. The Vita is much more recent than that. There is no rhyme or reason for what these companies attack and the only way to save projects is to get them to the public before they strike.

Reactions: moonblood666

0den

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your work. It's great that the Trails series has fans who make it possible to play the evolution version.

I can't find information about new quests. How many are there?
Does the evo version have new arts(cg) like the Sky evo?

HxRaider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for your work. It's great that the Trails series has fans who make it possible to play the evolution version.

I can't find information about new quests. How many are there?
Does the evo version have new arts(cg) like the Sky evo?

There are an additional five sidequests for Zero.
None that is essential to the story, just add a bit of character improvement, I guess
It has a new CG Scene just like Sky Evo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok