Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

DJAlucard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so just install it via JeckoU??? im confused (there are like 9 links in that post)

im not seeing a link to TCPGECKO, only to JeckoU and TCPGecko.net whiich i have NO idea how it works

UPDATE: found it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and nothing is working

Last edited by DJAlucard,

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Quartoxuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I found a bug in the latest Trainer version: If you turn on "Always Run" Link can't use bows anymore until you turn it off again.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to include a way to unlock Amiibo rewards? Such as Epona, the different unique armors and weapons or the wolf summon?

Edit: I also second the bug with Always Run. It makes it so you can't attack.

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

Magnus Hydra

It’s rare for me to be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the US version the repee off set is right but the health off set it different. If I set it to inf health it kills me lol.

Edit: nvm change the hearts from 1 to something higher it works. however setting the item amounts don't seem to work

Last edited by Magnus Hydra,

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I found a bug in the latest Trainer version: If you turn on "Always Run" Link can't use bows anymore until you turn it off again.
yeah you cant fix that its just how the game works you will have to deal with that bug since the game is trying to do something its not coded to do which is giving the draw bow bug since the game thinks your running and need you to stand still or be falling to draw it out

Reactions: GamePil

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone got a link to the 1.0 version? for some reason i cant update my game would like to edit in some rupees right now

Magnus Hydra

It’s rare for me to be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on the US version. I took and max out the rupees clicked on freeze and save the game closed ur trainer and loaded my file and it still maxed. btw I am going to pm u sometime about something ;)

Reactions: GamePil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...