Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

anothertemper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use the Paraglider :D
Other then that, i cant really do anything against that because it doesnt really freeze the health, it just edits them every second. So a 1hit kill will still kill you

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll keep that in mind before I casually charge in to fight a powerful enemy.

Reactions: GamePil

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i upload my save can u change my Durability for weapons and armors please because i can't get i working?

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I'm using the US version of the game so that particular trainer is incompatible with my game. But thanks for the suggestion.
Both Trainers worked for me perfectly and I'm using my NA disc of BotW. I just simply use the trainers one at a time, to be safe.

Also, back from my long gameplay @w@ Both trainers are still working pretty good.
Once again, big thanks for all the hardwork to making them.

Reactions: GamePil

julienbdes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question related to the cheatcodes on this tool, are the value are in HEX? how do these actually send to TCP GECKO on the wiiu? TCP proogram, sending hex package on wiiu? Or ftp stuff? Looking myself to try some code and pointers in this game. And probably try to make an android app

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question related to the cheatcodes on this tool, are the value are in HEX? how do these actually send to TCP GECKO on the wiiu? TCP proogram, sending hex package on wiiu? Or ftp stuff? Looking myself to try some code and pointers in this game. And probably try to make an android app
It sends the Values in Hex. It just works like Poking in TPCGecko dNet and i don't think Pointers work.
If you want any closer information you should contact @Shinzuya since he created this trainer

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
This Trainer was made by Shinzuya, I just updated it!
The Trainer requires latest Version of TCPGecko + Cosmo's Codehandler

The Trainer may work with the US Version:

Version 1.1 EUR:
Download: https://filetrip.net/dl?ARm9NcgfeY

Changelog:

-changed max Rupees from 9999 to 999999
-changed max Durability/Quantity from 65535 to 6553500
-fixed the 3rd label of the Durability Editor
-added Always Run function (thanks to Flare Games)
-Freeze and Refill Health are hit or miss since the last Update, it works most of the
time so if it doesn't work just exit to the Home Menu and restart the game
(you don't need to restart TCP Gecko)
-added Infinite Horse Whips (thanks to Flare Games)

If you have any other codes that you want included, please let me know.
If you have codes for another Version of the Game (USA) i can make another Version of the Trainer

My Name takes me to PandaOnSmacks gbatemp XD

DJAlucard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still unable to get the trainer to work, it does connect so we have gotten that far, but when I enter any rupee or Health values nothing happens, and when I save/load after setting durability the game locks up and the system requires a restart after that, any help would be much appreciated in helping get this to work

sonicwolfsdutch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Still unable to get the trainer to work, it does connect so we have gotten that far, but when I enter any rupee or Health values nothing happens, and when I save/load after setting durability the game locks up and the system requires a restart after that, any help would be much appreciated in helping get this to work
I had the same problem i had to update hbl abd tcpgecko elf that did it for me did u try that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1