Status
Not open for further replies.

A woman is marrying her Tetris cartridge

26CB9FCC-6984-40E1-8E50-AE97829379BB.jpeg

A woman in Florida is said to have objectophila, a condition that makes her physically and emotionally attracted to inanimate objects instead of people. In an interview with Metro, she stated that she grew up being attracted to all sorts of objects, from GPS devices, iPods, treadmills etc.

After breaking up with Pierre, her calculator, her love for Tetris grew so strong that she intends to marry her copy once she graduates, with a proper ceremony and her family and friends in attendance.

It started when I would play this game called Smash Run and I would hear the Tetris theme and I thought it was nice. Every time I heard it I would want to play Tetris. All I did was play this game and kept thinking I want to play Tetris.

I think Tetris is so beautiful, he is about perfection and he stimulates your mind. Physically I get that feeling that people in relationships get – that you know they are the right one.

I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him.

The full interview is available here.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just let him be. He finds it gross and you don't you both have different opinions and this is not a place to discuss that.
Difference in opinion and being an arrogant asshat are two different things.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Joom,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just let him be. He finds it gross and you don't you both have different opinions and this is not a place to discuss that.

Exactly what memoir said.
Besides, he also had the option to not reply.
That would've prevented it all.

Reactions: Jonna and Kioku

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is a culture in Columbia where sex with a Donkey is considered normal. Many guys do it and some say they prefer a Donkey over a women.
They say sex with a Donkey is a natural part of growing up.

Hey, at least the donkey doesn't give you a headache, only swollen balls, so it's better compared to women who give you both:P

Stupid old girl, and her parents.
That woman should :
-Exercise more, have a sexy body ;
-Learn how dress and how to put make up ;
-Marry a real man!
Why does make up matter?:/ Make up only makes women look uglier, especially when the base is hideous already...

D

Deleted User

That woman should :
-Exercise more, have a sexy body ;
-Learn how dress and how to put make up ;
-Marry a real man!
Sure, let's teach her how to obsess over her weight and appearance for the sake of objectifying herself in front of her male counterparts, that sounds like an excellent idea. Her parents need to put her in her place!

/s

Those statements are rather outdated in today's context, and are borderline insulting.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sure, let's teach her how to obsess over her weight and appearance for the sake of objectifying herself in front of her male counterparts, that sounds like an excellent idea. Her parents need to put her in her place!

/s

Those statements are rather outdated in today's context, and are borderline insulting.
True. And to be honest, 99% of women can look great if they simply eat properly, even without any more exercise than going about their everyday lives! Also, if she has to be good looking to get a man, then that's pitiful...

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me, wanting to stick your dick up another guy's ass is as much a twisted perversion as pedophilia, and beastiality. And don't give me the argument that some people are just born gay, and wired like that from birth. That same argument goes for pedophiles as well. It still doesn't mean it's right, and it's still a disgusting perversion in my mind. So yeah, I'm not afraid to say that I disagree with it. As for the increase in beastiality, that's just the logical progression when you have more and more people sharing a deeper connection with their dogs and cats than they could ever share with another human being.
Roy Moore, is that you?

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inb4 cartridge cheats on her with her best friend. Falling in love with a object though, I think a lot of people do that. My friend talks about racks all the time when at the library. :gba: schezuan sauce~

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Has she considered going to a mental health institute? Has anyone actually considered taking her there?
Erm...how to put this politely...? :unsure:

Between someone overly loving tetris and another someone publicly showing off the size of his doomsday machine button, you know who you want to take a trip to the mental health institute.

That woman should :
A) Exercise more, have a sexy body ;
B) Learn how dress and how to put make up ;
C) Marry a real man!
D) Live the way she wants to and not let dolts tell her different
Ooh...I know, I know!!!!

It's option D, right? :creep:

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Well if we were all your kind of "normal" then the human species would go extinct wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure that is not what natural selection intended. So it's safe to say that your situation as an abnormality, a perversion, a screw up by nature;).
You're seriously preaching the morals of nature on the internet? Is your PC made out of wood and leaves?
Go live on a tree, dress with the skin you get from your hunted animals. Don't use roads, hospitals or other "against nature" commodities. But feel free to rape whoever you want. Girls start being sexually active when they're 12, if that's your definition of "natural". Humans' dicks are shaped like that to remove the seed of other males that just had sex with the female, consensual or not.

After you've done that, feel free to criticize whoever you want. Possibly not on the internet, since it's not natural. But I'm sure that the squirrels of the tree you will be living on will be happy to hear your opinion on gay people.

I was not prepared when I hit the source button. My eyes instantly burned. WTF IS THAT THING? ITS HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!
I'm going off-topic here but thumbs up for your avatar!

XDarkLord92X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Tbh after seeing someone marry a waifu pillow from a da capo anime girl this doesn't surprise me at all. She can do what she wants as long as it won't affect others. She will propably regret her life choices sooner or later but we all reap what we sow. But who knows maybe she will live a happy life in her own way.

XDarkLord92X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just let her be.
People have pretty weird tastes lately (like liking sao, liking fate, liking undertale and disliking lolis) and nobody is bothered, but someone with a weirder taste arises and everybody freaks out.
I understand sao but how is liking fate weird? You probably never played the VN...or i must be missing something.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 110772

A woman in Florida is said to suffer from objectophila, a condition that makes her physically and emotionally attracted to inanimate objects instead of people. In an interview with Metro, she stated that she grew up being attracted to all sorts of objects, from GPS devices, iPods, treadmills etc.

After breaking up with Pierre, her calculator, her love for Tetris grew so strong that she intends to marry her copy once she graduates, with a proper ceremony and her family and friends in attendance.

The full interview is available here.

:arrow: Source

I swear this reminds me of the my strange addiction episode where the guy marries his car XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1