• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Conservative News Corner Thread

BitMasterPlus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sorry I didn’t know Knowing and Actively vacationing and posting about Hilters summer home was no longer taboo..
And seeing that the WHOLE CONSERVATIVE PLATFORM IS MORAL, MARRITIAL, and Educational VALUES.. I just think it’s funny
Hey man I totally agree with you 110%. I personally believe anybody who simply stands or walks on the ground Hitler once stood and walked on should be considered a Nazi and a genocidal dictator period. And those damn conservatives with their wholesome and moral values should all burn in hell if you ask me.

(to be serious for a sec, I originally made the title of this thread to grab attention, but in all honesty, I now hate both the right and the left for various reasons since nowadays it's not the right vs. the left anymore but the people vs. the corrupt political parties in government. still can't change the thread name since I either don't know how, not a high enough level, or I don't have those privileges on here)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
BitMasterPlus said:
(to be serious for a sec, I originally made the title of this thread to grab attention, but in all honesty, I now hate both the right and the left for various reasons since nowadays it's not the right vs. the left anymore but the people vs. the corrupt political parties in government. still can't change the thread name since I either don't know how, not a high enough level, or I don't have those privileges on here)
Yeah, you’re gonna have to give us something better to work with than a vague idea of a title “or something like that”. We’re not your editors - you made the thread, you come up with a name. As far as I’m concerned, this kind of “mega thread” has no purpose whatsoever, the section was created to discuss individual news items. We don’t need a catch-all thread for multiple stories as seen from a particular biased perspective, and we have locked threads for doing this in the past. In my opinion this thread should also be locked, for the reason listed above and because it doesn’t serve its original purpose anyway, but since I am kind I will give you the opportunity to have a say on how this proceeds. I will reiterate, I believe it should be locked. If you have specific stories you want discussed, each should have an individual thread.

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway