Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Rastsan
rast -san
rastsan- Caj from my email...
Caj would have been my first name rastsan my last name. If I had changed my name back 18+ years ago. When I first got hit by lightning found out - I was sick and didn't know if I would live. Back then I kinda got on peoples bad sides a lot. do you know what a rast is?
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the rast is an outsider from the Elemental Plane of fire. (I was into that at the time, I burned through some friendships due to my attitude too).

Cad–noun (for me short form for Cadge - caj)
an ill-bred man, especially one who behaves in a dishonorable or irresponsible way toward women.
British Archaic .
a.
a local town boy or youth, as contrasted with a university or public school student.
b.
a servant at a university or public school.
—Synonyms
1. bounder, rotter, rascal, rogue; heel.

since I am more of a rogue using cad (to caj especially as my first and last initials work well with j - j for jinx) wasn't a big leap for me.
I can get on peoples nerves and people look at it weird when they see it written down... a strange way to be remembered. But as I am strange and live my life in ways strange to other people.... sigh

Only one person I have met in real life has asked about it.
I have kept this throughout the years, while I wait for the inevitable end.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My username is named after the Nimbus variety of clouds..

I love the sky at all times of the day for some reason, especially when it's cloudy....god I love the rain!

No freaking meaningful backstory though...I just liked it!

As for my userpicture, that's another story.

ChaosZero816

Temp's Official Random Member
Trophies
XP
Country
ChaosZero816

Chaos= As a kid, I was thinking of a good name then I remembered the Dark Magician of Chaos from Yu-Gi-Oh!. Really loved the name Chaos so I stuck with it until now.

Zero= Got this when I watched Kids Next Door: Operation Z.E.R.O. It was also the name of Megaman X's partner, Zero, who I pretty much idolized.

816= I heard that these 3 numbers were lucky from my Mom. Don't know why. So I kept it on just for luck.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My username is the full name of one of my role play characters (Seen in my Avatar and Signature). I would have used another username, but this one made the most sense and it's easy to remember for me.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sora de Eclaune said:
My username is the full name of one of my role play characters (Seen in my Avatar and Signature). I would have used another username, but this one made the most sense and it's easy to remember for me.
but in your sig it says Sora de Eraclune

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Yeah, that's why I put a lot in the sig so it stretches past that point and gets hidden. The person who helped me make my signature ballsed up my username.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
sinharvest24 said:
SamAsh07 said:
Mine may sound like Smash to weirdos, but the reason why my username is this...

The name "Sam" is short form of my name, while "Ash" is the short form of my fiancee's name, the "07" represents the year we met in, which is 2007, even though that time it was only a one sided affair, me in love that is, just had faith and kept this name, it took me forward to this day and will to the future
smile.gif

I remember registering this name for the first time at a rom site (Back in 2007 August the 10Th, when I got my first flash-cart, the EzFlash V) which lifted its DS roms downloading ability due to a warning by legal authorities
tongue.gif
I'm sure people who went there know of it.

And why my Avatar is a baby + personal message that. It's because I love kids, not in the pedo sorta way...no. They are just adorable
wub.gif
Look at my sig, ain't he cute with that smile?
biggrin.gif
Kool story bro

Hope everything goes well.
smile.gif
Everything is well
smile.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
Narayan said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Yeah, that's why I put a lot in the sig so it stretches past that point and gets hidden. The person who helped me make my signature ballsed up my username.
Fixed
sorab.png

pistone

OP
Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
roastable said:
Mine is based off a made up adjective my brother and I made up when we were young.
It would be used to describe something awesome.
For example, in context;
"That movie was roastable!"

We assumed that all awesome things would go fast and leave blazes in their wake, similar to the DeLorean.
wow a super story ,i would like to have that kinda word for everyday uses but not for "awesome" things but for bad things so no one would understand muhahahah
evil.gif

tongue.gif

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Founder of 8thalga gave it to me when we were little kids, along with the rest of the members, other than Ice.

It kinda sounds like a FF magic spell. Which....I guess it might be...as I've never played Final Fantasy outside of the spin offs :/

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shabutie used to be the name of the band that is now coheed and cambria, the lead singer/guitarist of which inspired me to teach myself to play guitar when i was 10 years old.
now i'm 19 and have still only taught myself but i play at a 'professional level.' and it's all because of claudio sanchez, lead singer/guitarist of coheed and cambria or their prior band, shabutie.

78 is the name of a song by the prize fighter inferno, which is claudio sanchez' one-man-band side project.

i usually go by xVermicide, but only in forums that i join with the intent of sticking around.
i didn't plan on sticking around here so i made my spam account name, Shabutie78.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0