modchipsdirect

kramer987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like they did 2-day shipping instead. not sure. but i won't be around Saturday anyway so wasn't concerned.

Expected Delivery by
SATURDAY30 JUNE2018by
8:00pm

Status
In-Transit
June 28, 2018 at 4:24 am

Departed USPS Regional Facility

GRAND RAPIDS MI DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine said that too and still hasn't arrived. So frustrating.

Communication is just horribly bad and I find it to easy how they blame co-packer for weekends off. After thinking about it they should divert shipment to owners home and actually work weekend.

Also batch 2 email sounded like it has some BS "Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing." It sounds like they don't want to pack in boxes and to save time throw in bags. Has anyone heard of a single case of batch siezed due to logo?

Longer I wait more I feel wrong choice was made ordering here.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Communication is just horribly bad and I find it to easy how they blame co-packer for weekends off. After thinking about it they should divert shipment to owners home and actually work weekend.

Also batch 2 email sounded like it has some BS "Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing." It sounds like they don't want to pack in boxes and to save time throw in bags. Has anyone heard of a single case of batch siezed due to logo?

What I said is of no fault of their own. They already shipped. the delay has been with the postal service. they changed the expected delivery date 3 times. first time I've seen that happening. as far as the packaging they're not lying either. I've bought from them before and didn't get the packaging because it is a risk with customs. It doesn't affect you if you buy 1 product yourself from china but if a business orders hundreds and thousands then it does make a difference.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I said is of no fault of their own. They already shipped. the delay has been with the postal service. they changed the expected delivery date 3 times. first time I've seen that happening. as far as the packaging they're not lying either. I've bought from them before and didn't get the packaging because it is a risk with customs. It doesn't affect you if you buy 1 product yourself from china but if a business orders hundreds and thousands then it does make a difference.

I get what your saying but have you seen any other US reseller have problem with TX Pro packaging? I personally have not. I guess they are on batch 2 now so guess soon they can redeem/prove they are running properly.

And I hope my doubts are wrong and they knock it out of ballpark getting future batches out.

Last edited by ModDog,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow I haven't logged into my gbatemp account for years.

I care about my customers. So much that I haven't had more than 4 or 5 consecutive hours of sleep in the last couple of weeks.

The delays from the team are annoying, but they happen. Some stores ordered after us and got stock before us, we cannot help that.
We didn't even get our full shipment, just a part of it.

Me emailing them doesn't make the products come out of the factory faster. Patience is hard when there is insane hype and I can understand that.

I don't mind customers emailing us, but it is hard to work so hard to please everyone and then have someone email like that, and then post the conversation online like it will somehow help anything out. It is just the customers ego being bruised because after all of the pressure we are under I don't have the energy to deal with it.

I always have respect for respectful customers. But we are not some big corporation and we don't suck up to rude customers. If we mess up, sure, its on us. But we haven't done anything wrong here.

There is some stat like 20% of your customers take up 80% of your time? Something like that.
Your emails dictates that you are one of those 'problem' customers, so I have cancelled your order on our website. Provided a full refund. Cancelled your order on our shipping system that I already uploaded yesterday. There is some lucky guy that was first in line in the 2nd batch that will get your order.

This isn't some soupnazi style business, but if you are emailing us just remember there is an actual human being on the other end. Not a robot.
I just want to thank you and your store team for including me in the first batch. Received my two pro units from your store 2 days ago. You guys made my best friends day when I surprised him with one of my 3 pro units

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get what your saying but have you seen any other US reseller have problem with TX Pro packaging? I personally have now. I guess they are on batch 2 now so guess soon they can redeem/prove they are running properly.

And I hope my doubts are wrong and they knock it out of ballpark getting future batches out.
they're probably being extra cautious because they got burned before. When customs takes your shit and just says "sorry" and you loose thousands of dollars if not tens of thousands of dollars and not to mention that no one will get their product anytime soon...I don't mind not having the packaging.

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They did it because modchips are technically seize able and the had issues in the past. I got everything but the box and had to do my own stickers. Otherwise its working great!

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone in batch 2 get sent any info about shipment? Was wondering if they were going out.
I do. Let me pull up my email. Might take a minute.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dear ____,

Thank you once again for ordering the SX Pro.

Your order will be apart of the 2nd batch that we get from the team. The package from CHINA that contains your order is on its way, we have a confirmed courier tracking number. Please note we have no control over delays, shipping times, and if the package gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. The first batch got delayed in Chinese customs for 3 days becuase of a holiday they have there.

Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing.

It will take about 1 full week to get here if everything goes well. We are very hesitant to put a date on you getting a tracking number becuase people get very anxious when the date is missed. Unfortunately 4th of July is a public holiday, and the company we use to send packages doesnt send on weekend. We hope that we can get some orders out on the 6th of July, and the rest will follow in the first days of the following week. It is a large batch so not every single order can be sent on the same day.

***Please check the product page for updates on the batch BEFORE emailing us, we simply cannot run our business efficiently if we have to update everyone everyday on the status of their order. We are here to help, but you have no idea the amount of emails we get daily saying 'What is the satus of my order'. It takes a long time to respond to each email which slows us down. If the package gets delayed we will update the page, we will not email everyone every single time there is an update***

The SX PRO is great. Many customers are ordering the SX OS off us, which is just the software. The product you ordered has the SX OS license inbuilt. We cannot email you a code as it is on your device. However if you have a way to deliver the payload through your phone/PC etc, and just want a license we are happy to CHANGE your order to this. We will just email you a code, and provide the code for just $30 USD. This means you will get a partial refund for the difference in cost ($10) + a refund on shipping since we can just email you the code. A lot of people that are tech savy have been doing this.

Please check out the Team Xecutor website for details on files and software to use with your product. 1.2 software is already out.

Thanks again!

This is an email I got a few days ago.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today is the day some of us Batch 2 people should get emails that our SX Pros have shipped! The remaining Batch 2 orders will ship Monday according to their web page (see below). Either way, we should have it in hand by next weekend!

“2nd batch is sold out - Has been received by us. Thursday we start packing. Friday (6th of July) we start sending out orders. We don't know if we can get all orders out on Friday, if not then it will be Monday.“

Last edited by morrison22,

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today is the day some of us Batch 2 people should get emails that our SX Pros have shipped! The remaining Batch 2 orders will ship Monday according to their web page (see below). Either way, we should have it in hand by next weekend!

“2nd batch is sold out - Has been received by us. Thursday we start packing. Friday (6th of July) we start sending out orders. We don't know if we can get all orders out on Friday, if not then it will be Monday.“

I really wish they had a better line of communication. I was wondering if any batch 2 people got tracking numbers or if they are taking long 4th weekend off, and not working thus/friday. And ship starting next week.

Hoping to see someone say they got tracking on batch 2. But I'm kinda wondering if it will be next week as they tend to seem a bit slow.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish they had a better line of communication. I was wondering if any batch 2 people got tracking numbers or if they are taking long 4th weekend off, and not working thus/friday. And ship starting next week.

Hoping to see someone say they got tracking on batch 2. But I'm kinda wondering if it will be next week as they tend to seem a bit slow.

Well their website does say: "Friday (6th of July) we start sending out orders."

So based off of that information, they are open and working today.

I'm sure MCD will mass email everyone as well, just like they did with Batch 1. Keep your eyes peeled.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well their website does say: "Friday (6th of July) we start sending out orders."

So based off of that information, they are open and working today.

I'm sure MCD will mass email everyone as well, just like they did with Batch 1. Keep your eyes peeled.
My Body is ready.

What game "Backups" are you guys going to use first, if any? I'm going to "backup" xenoblade 2.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Body is ready.

What game "Backups" are you guys going to use first, if any? I'm going to "backup" xenoblade 2.

I never played Xeno 2, but I am currently playing Y's VIII and it is a remarkable game that is so much fun to play! I heard it being compared to Xeno 2 so that's why I brought it up. Y's VIII battle system is quite action packed as opposed to Xeno 2, so I heard. Though, I can attest that the battle system is action packed and fun for sure in Y's VIII and I have tried it myself for 20 hours so far.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played Xeno 2, but I am currently playing Y's VIII and it is a remarkable game that is so much fun to play! I heard it being compared to Xeno 2 so that's why I brought it up. Y's VIII battle system is quite action packed as opposed to Xeno 2, so I heard. Though, I can attest that the battle system is action packed and fun for sure in Y's VIII and I have tried it myself for 20 hours so far.
I played Y's VIII on PC a while ago. Was a great game. Xenoblade doesn't look like it has more action (from what I've seen) so you're right. Hopefully TX gets their supply together better for batch 3 and 4. I'm in batch 2 and I'd hate to have to wait that long.

ModDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting twords end of day. Anyone from batch two get tracking or any movement on order? I hope I am wrong but I'm guessing does not ship till next week.

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting twords end of day. Anyone from batch two get tracking or any movement on order? I hope I am wrong but I'm guessing does not ship till next week.
still no word on batch #2 shipments? My friend is in batch 2 so i will keep you guys updated

Batch 2 here - just got my email about an hour ago with tracking info from MCD

Last edited by radrom,

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batch 2 here - just got my email about an hour ago with tracking info from MCD

lol i got a kick out of my friend being salty/upset that his batch 2 order did not ship on friday, but then he also told me that modchipsdirect keeps flipflopping on whats going on, first they said some of batch 2 shipped out on friday (40% not even 50%) and the rest go out on monday, they went as far as to change that from "the rest will go out monday" to "the rest of the orders will go out by early next week" giving them the option select of monday-tuesday-wednesday basically. I like how people are actually defending crap like this by saying ohhhhh "some of us have patience" lolol seriously screw modchipsdirect, This was supposed to be a batch 1 order to begin with.

Last edited by josephdin,

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i got a kick out of my friend being salty/upset that his batch 2 order did not ship on friday, but then he also told me that modchipsdirect keeps flipflopping on whats going on, first they said some of batch 2 shipped out on friday (40% not even 50%) and the rest go out on monday, they went as far as to change that from "the rest will go out monday" to "the rest of the orders will go out by early next week" giving them the option select of monday-tuesday-wednesday basically. I like how people are actually defending crap like this by saying ohhhhh "some of us have patience" lolol seriously screw modchipsdirect, This was supposed to be a batch 1 order to begin with.

I dunno, man. Batch 1, Batch 2, I'm happy with how things have gone. That's me though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol