modchipsdirect

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think i have even seen one thread where someone has sad they got a pro from anywhere ,except that one thread where they guy said he can not get his pro to work (the dongle obviously works cause he gets the no .dat file screen,obviously it is some other problem ,likely the file or the sd card)

I can't say that I'm happy with the delays or the lack of information/visibility into what was going on.

I can however say that my experience interfacing with MCD via email directly was a perfectly acceptable level of service.

For the record, I grew impatient and had them convert my Pro order to an OS license, which was delivered promptly.

i can actually say that even though i am kind of hyped to get my device (not that hyped because of lack of games) i am also happy with the delay it is kind of like the more the delay
the more chance that a better free (or paid) solution could develop and i could still cancel
and the OS is being updated so i did not have to bother with the original buggy versions, burnt e-fuses etc.

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your modchipsdirect email have your tracking or does it confirm its done and tracking will be sent ?

D

Deleted-401606

Maybe I'm old school but in my day you never treated a customer poorly no matter how much of a dick they were being. Times have changed.

Having said that, this is shady stuff so anything goes. Insult people's mothers and they will still line up to buy piracy products.

You are 100% right.ANY respectable business understands that it is NEVER acceptable to lash out at the customer. MDC owner probably has a developmental disorder which is why he can't control his temper when dealing with customers. It is also why his business will NEVER make 6 figures.The owner of MDC simply does not understand basic concepts of business.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to paste this into all the threads where I badmouthed MCD.

It seems they did indeed stick to their promise of shipping the units out this week. I hereby apologize to the owner of MCD and hope everyone gets their SX Pro's in a timely manner!

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are 100% right.ANY respectable business understands that it is NEVER acceptable to lash out at the customer. MDC owner probably has a developmental disorder which is why he can't control his temper when dealing with customers. It is also why his business will NEVER make 6 figures.The owner of MDC simply does not understand basic concepts of business.
You are way way too salty. And after needing open heart surgery because of congestive heart failure, having that surgery, dying and 6 years later. My doc recommends less sodium. So stop bitching. Many of us just got confirmation our sx pro was mailed and tracking will be sent.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted-401606

You are way way too salty. And after needing open heart surgery because of congestive heart failure, having that surgery, dying and 6 years later. My doc recommends less sodium. So stop bitching. Many of us just got confirmation our sx pro was mailed and tracking will be sent.

Stop bitching? That sounds like a comment a misogynist would make. Your opinion is irrelevant since you are incapable of having a conversation without resorting to insults. Why would a random member jump in to back up MDC? Smells like a shill...

TheHackersHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What batch we're you apart of?

carlito1095t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

giphy.gif

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your immature humor is not funny. Maybe you are a little kid or an adult that hasn't grown up. Who says Salt besides people born after 2000?
almost 100 percent of the people that eat food say "salt". The most hilarious part is somebody with no business is giving business advice to somebody that has a business. Classic.

D

Deleted-401606

almost 100 percent of the people that eat food say "salt". The most hilarious part is somebody with no business is giving business advice to somebody that has a business. Classic.

I own a convenience store that does well over 6 figures. Any questions?

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop bitching? That sounds like a comment a misogynist would make. Your opinion is irrelevant since you are incapable of having a conversation without resorting to insults. Why would a random member jump in to back up MDC? Smells like a shill...
You sound like a paranoid republican conspiracy theorist who was making constant posts that were getting closed because you think the mods are buddies with mcd. Get outside and get some fresh air mate. I've had my account for awhile and lurked even longer. You can dish it out but not take it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What batch we're you apart of?
First batch. Ordered early 5/18

Last edited by Nickbo,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I own a convenience store that does well over 6 figures. Any questions?
Dude just chill, leave while people are starting to troll you, I know you are mad, your threads were locked because of being toxic, just chill and find somewhere else to get you sx pro, it will take more time, but you didnt like the customer service so you left

Last edited by kamesenin888,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
You sound like a paranoid republican conspiracy theorist who was making constant posts that were getting closed because the mods are buddies with mcd. Get outside and get some fresh air mate. I've had my account for awhile and lurked even longer. You can dish it out but not take it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First batch. Ordered early 5/18
me too first batch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat