• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Terror attack in UK, Manchester

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,821
  • Replies 105
  • Likes 2

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1. Stop being so pc and realize that the threat is real and deadly.
Step 2. Deport them all back to their home country.
Step 3. Now that they are all in one region, turn it to glass.

Nobody will agree to this though because "human rights" and it's bigoted/racist/anti-islamic or whatever other bs excuse. It's time to wake up and see the reality that the only end to these incidents is to end the people that do it. I realize innocents will die during the eradication, but that's war. Harsh but true. Or ppl can just stay pc and keep dying. (which is what they will do)

Reactions: MionissNio

MionissNio

Trophies
XP

Nobody will agree to this though because "human rights" and it's bigoted/racist/anti-islamic or whatever other bs excuse. It's time to wake up and see the reality that the only end to these incidents is to end the people that do it. I realize innocents will die during the eradication, but that's war. Harsh but true. Or ppl can just stay pc and keep dying. (which is what they will do)
I agree, no way to get rid of this! But how will we turn them to glass?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

So you would rather we sent back all the millions of inocent Muslims to their own country where they will get raped tortured and killed to save us from the less than 1% that are terrorists?? That makes you just as bad if not worse than the terrorists.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
So you would rather we sent back all the millions of inocent Muslims to their own country where they will get raped tortured and killed to save us from the less than 1% that are terrorists?? That makes you just as bad if not worse than the terrorists.
This just says middle East is raping savages so better keep them out of the ~society~

Reactions: AmandaRose

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was watching a show and then checked my Twitter feed to find out that a horrendous terror bombing happened (it felt unreal so I looked it up on Google and it did happen). About 19 so far have been reported to have passed away and many injured.

RIP the victims. :(

Not surprised. Sad, indeed. The future is not getting better. It is only getting worse.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This just says middle East is raping savages so better keep them out of the ~society~
True it does come across as that but that's not the intention lol. Let's not forget they fled their country for a reason. I just don't think it's fair to send back the good ones who where I stay do good for my community and are totally against terrorism in any sort. In life you don't punish the many for the acts of a few.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Exactly why my idea wont work because of all the ppl who want to protect them. Meanwhile their own country gets slaughtered.

And the innocent? I'll have u recall the muslim couple that had supposedly integrated into american society (florida i believe), were invited to a christmas party, showed up and killed everyone there. That's the problem, you don't know who's innocent. They play the good citizen card until it's time to kill. Not to mention, they are actively recruiting ppl within our own communities and turning them into islamic terrorists.

As I said before, it's war. They must be stopped. I already predicted the "omg the innocent ppl u monster!" reaction. So, keep on dying if you so choose...

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly why my idea wont work because of all the ppl who want to protect them. Meanwhile their own country gets slaughtered.

And the innocent? I'll have u recall the muslim couple that had supposedly integrated into american society (florida i believe), were invited to a christmas party, showed up and killed everyone there. That's the problem, you don't know who's innocent. They play the good citizen card until it's time to kill. Not to mention, they are actively recruiting ppl within our own communities and turning them into islamic terrorists.

As I said before, it's war. They must be stopped. I already predicted the "omg the innocent ppl u monster!" reaction. So, keep on dying if you so choose...
So by that logic all men in the world should be put in jail to stop kids being raped by pedophiles or just every human should be put in jail because of murderers ect again you don't punish the many because of the few. Also why is it any different when an American school kid goes on a rampage and kills half his school should all school kids be put in jail because they may do that no that would never happen so why should it happen to the millions of inocent Muslims??

Reactions: MichiS97

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, no way to get rid of this! But how will we turn them to glass?

Nukes turn sand to glass. ;)

@Marko76 you can keep your "human rights/sjw/pc" point of view, that's fine. The sad truth is, there's too many that think like you which is why your ppl will keep on being "victims"

In my opinion, you stop being a victim the minute you see the threat and choose to ignore it because you don't want to look bad and want to be the nice guy. The nice guys end up beheaded or blown into tiny bits. I will state for the last time, it's war. There's no room for pc bs in war. It's kill or be killed. Those that choose the latter just so they don't look bad have it coming in my eyes. See a threat and don't neutralize it...then u deserve the repercussions.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Nukes turn sand to glass. ;)

@Marko76 you can keep your "human rights/sjw/pc" point of view, that's fine. The sad truth is, there's too many that think like you which is why your ppl will keep on being "victims"

In my opinion, you stop being a victim the minute you see the threat and choose to ignore it because you don't want to look bad and want to be the nice guy. The nice guys end up beheaded or blown into tiny bits. I will state for the last time, it's war. There's no room for pc bs in war. It's kill or be killed. Those that choose the latter just so they don't look bad have it coming in my eyes. See a threat and don't neutralize it...then u deserve the repercussions.

I thought we were going to Mow them with bug tractors it hydraulic presses are something.

Reactions: V0ltr0n

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, fuck all of you who say that "humans are the problem", ok? I have spent countless time volunteering and, like me, many people. Every time some dipshit from the religion of peace™ strikes, it's like nothing we do matters anymore because you don't want to admit there is a problem here. Keep this shit for sites like Reddit where people still want to cash-in imaginary points over tragedies.

Reactions: V0ltr0n

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France

It's not about being pc or about human rights, it's about things you do that make no sense and don't solve shit.

Turning the problematic region to glass would probably solve the problem yeah.
It would probably trigger pc people and would be against "human rights" yeah.
But why do you feel the need to deport people there before turning it to glass? To get more innocent casualties? That's where the problem in your logic lies. If you're saying "we never know, they might be a threat", well then, you never know, every human might be too, why not eradicate the whole human race? And then here's where you're the one who say that would make too many innocent casualties while I'd agree so who's the pc now?

Reactions: AmandaRose

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently there were people trampled to death or injured by the fleeing mass. That's why police says we shouldn't panic in those situations.
That place can seat 20,000 people and I've been there, it's a bloody nightmare to get out of at the best of times... also these were just kids, Ariana Grande concert = teenage girls, what can you expect?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
That place can seat 20,000 people and I've been there, it's a bloody nightmare to get out of at the best of times... also these were just kids, Ariana Grande concert = teenage girls, what can you expect?
as much as the TV has shown the pandamonium , it hasnt once suggested people were trampled to death...

Reactions: mightymuffy

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As I said, you can't stop everything. No matter what. Bombers are hard or next to impossible to notice. However, most terrorists are not bombers, they are gunners. And gunners can be put down without much damage being done IF you have organized your security correctly. Every try to help the problem means something.

also not true.
if you manage to pull out a gun in a crowd in public, you'll have emptied your clip before someone else will feel comfortable to take a shot at you. even if the crowd was surrounded by guards with weapons and had people with weapons in it.

Yeah it's a very common practice in conflicts with idiots, you seem very intent of defending/justifying such people and their actions though......because Yano, they had it hard too......well actually not them .....but welll....someone else did who they didn't know.....so yeah who can blame this idiot for killing a bunch of kids because yeah someon had a hard time somewhere who shared a religion with him

And the key difference is hiding behind kids is one thing, purposefully going out of your way to target them is something else

Anyways, I'm done on the topic, I ain't got no time for debating if terrorists can be justified, fuck the cunt who did it and my condolances go out to the families of the victims

i have no idea where you're reading this into the things i've written.

explaining is not the same as justifying.

putting things into perspective by comparing how many innocent people in the west died in this overall conflict with extremist muslims (though we dont even know if this attack is part of that conflict) to how many have died in the east and the west comming out way, way, way, ahead, is not excusing such an attack. but its putting things into perspective. if anyone has a reason to be afraid of someone and to deter anyone with painful acts of violence, its kind of the people in the east.

going at this as if there is no reason at all that could drive a person to such an act and belittling the many possible explanations means theres no way to understand it and thus, no way to prevent it in the future.

hint: jesus' way is probably the one that'll lead to the fewest casualties overall, even if its the way that'll kind of hurt your pride a little.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messenger from the religion of peace attached. His account has since been suspended...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-23-07-44-17.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-23-07-44-17.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 135

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...