• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Terror attack in UK, Manchester

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,740
  • Replies 105
  • Likes 2

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That wasn't directed at u btw. To answer your question, i guess by definition, it is genocide.

What would you suggest? And I'm not asking for an idealistic view, I'm asking how you would eradicate the problem? Keeping in mind this is war and they without a doubt want to kill anyone and everyone that doesn't conform to their views. How would u suggest battling that?
Well maybe the US and Europe should stop selling weapons to middle eastern countries? Keep in mind that ISIS originated from a group of rebels funded by USA in the past.

Also, and that's coming from a German, no, a genocide wouldn't be the solution.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well maybe the US and Europe should stop selling weapons to middle eastern countries? Keep in mind that ISIS originated from a group of rebels funded by USA in the past.

Your quote very much reminds me of the song Washington Bullets by the clash. The song is about how pretty much every war in the world is caused by Americans and the British directly or by them supplying weapons that caused the war in the first place.

"Washington Bullets"

Oh! Mama, Mama look there!
Your children are playing in that street again
Don't you know what happened down there?
A youth of fourteen got shot down there
The Kokane guns of Jamdown Town
The killing clowns, the blood money men
Are shooting those Washington bullets again

As every cell in Chile will tell
The cries of the tortured men
Remember Allende, and the days before,
Before the army came
Please remember Victor Jara,
In the Santiago Stadium,
Es verdad - those Washington Bullets again

And in the Bay of Pigs in 1961,
Havana fought the playboy in the Cuban sun,
For Castro is a colour,
Is a redder than red,
Those Washington bullets want Castro dead
For Castro is the colour...
...That will earn you a spray of lead

For the very first time ever,
When they had a revolution in Nicaragua,
There was no interference from America
Human rights in America

Well the people fought the leader,
And up he flew...
With no Washington bullets what else could he do?

'N' if you can find a Afghan rebel
That the Moscow bullets missed
Ask him what he thinks of voting Communist...
...Ask the Dalai Lama in the hills of Tibet,
How many monks did the Chinese get?
In a war-torn swamp stop any mercenary,
'N' check the British bullets in his armoury
Que?
Sandinista!

Last edited by AmandaRose,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You make a good point. Obama openly admitted to funding ISIS. The US for one, has the bad habit of retaining the "enemy of my enemy" logic. Then once that common enemy is subdued, the ones you allied with for that sole purpose turn on you.

The weapons/vehicles/ordinance is already there now. So in the current situation, how do u think it should be stopped realistically outside of mass death?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your quote very much reminds me of the song Washington Bullets by the clash. The song is about how pretty much every war in the world is caused by Americans directly or by them supplying weapons that caused the war in the first place.
It's not just America though. Germany is guilty all the same. First we sell guns to Syria, then people refuse to accept refugees whose friends and family were killed by exactly those guns.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You make a good point. Obama openly admitted to funding ISIS. The US for one, has the bad habit of retaining the "enemy of my enemy" logic. Then once that common enemy is subdued, the ones you allied with for that sole purpose turn on you.

The weapons/vehicles/ordinance is already there now. So in the current situation, how do u think it should be stopped realistically outside of mass death?
With a war on ISIS, not on Muslims.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
um first of all your dumb bc the right ppl in my definition are ppl that do the right thing so far from what i see about you your not a good person so rather then arguing why not join me in depression and instead let me give you hell. anyways right ppl in Islam from what I know are people that follow not to the extent of extremism and not to the extent of pretty much stripping your rights as a muslim but in the middle you know like a middle guy. anyways if your going to blame a religion and not the actual people that are influencing and this group was also predicted from ages (say about 1400 years ago) and that we should defend ourselves from their influence (a.k.a ISIS) bc they are false and made up these crackpot ideas and false revelations. so shut up
And @Voltron what is right what is wrong is just a mind construct, anyone is right or wrong and that is why we have terrorist attacks. To some human safety is right, to some making God happy is right, to some saving each and every life in this planet is right and scientifically nothing matters because you are the matter and your particles forvever, but what defines you? Cus your atoms once belonged to other things, poop even cus new matter isn't created. It is all pointless in the end cus the universe created itself to destroy itself.

Last edited by MionissNio,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not just America though. Germany is guilty all the same. First we sell guns to Syria, then people refuse to accept refugees whose friends and family were killed by exactly those guns.

With a war on ISIS, not on Muslims.

The problem is, they are not one locatable enemy target. They are literally everywhere, amongst the innocent. So how would you suggest going to war on isis and not killing innocent muslims during said attack? The problem is they are not one unit and you cant tell who is radical until it is too late. I'm asking for an actual strategy. It's easy to say "target them, not all muslims" but in reality, how would that be done? I'm all for it, if it is realistically possible.

And @Voltron what is right what is wrong is just a mind construct, anyone is right or wrong and that is why we have terrorist attacks. To some human safety is right, to some making God happy is right, to some saving each and every life in this planet is right and scientifically nothing matters because you are the matter and your particles forvever, but what defines you? Cus your atoms once belonged to other things, poop even cus new matter isn't created. It is all pointless in the end cus the universe created itself to destroy itself.

What is right is if all nations on the planet would fuck off and just stop killing each other. But sadly, the civilians are victims to the government war machine. All we can do is watch in hope that the entire planet isn't destroyed by the time the dust settles sadly.

Last edited by V0ltr0n, , Reason: Tablet typos

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what would be awesome? If all of you people who know nothing about islam would stop going against people who are terrified by it just because tv says that islam is good.
*sigh* says the guy who said terrible things about islam before and saying the Muslim I would not suggest that as I am not known to keep my temper and no tv doe not say Islam is good most of it says it's bad and dangerous but just recently on united shades on a recent episode showing what true muslims are.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* says the guy who said terrible things about islam before and saying the Muslim I would not suggest that as I am not known to keep my temper and no tv doe not say Islam is good most of it says it's bad and dangerous but just recently on united shades on a recent episode showing what true muslims are.
Please, do show me the "terrible things" I wrote about islam. I'm curious.

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made blog a couple months back about why people attack Islam and the innocent muslims that did nothing I deleted that blog as it was going out of hand if you actually use your damn brain for once and try to remember then maybe you can remember what you said

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, according to you, I wrote "terrible things" about islam but you have deleted what I said and you expect me to remember what I supposedly wrote 2 months ago because you can't prove the accusation you publicly sent to me. Sure thing. You didn't even quote me, hoping that I wouldn't get a notification from your post.

You are a fine example of the libtards who don't know what to say anymore to justify the terror attacks instead of looking at the facts.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
take your religeous thoughts and beliefs elsewhere.. and let everyone else.. pay their respects to the innocent kids that lost their lives .. due to cowards and losers.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made blog a couple months back about why people attack Islam and the innocent muslims that did nothing I deleted that blog as it was going out of hand if you actually use your damn brain for once and try to remember then maybe you can remember what you said
Jaysus, Google what a comma is.

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i mean, kids werent safe in iraq or afghanistan or any other warzone ever in the history of time either.
That what i was about to say lol everyday almost 150k+ people die for all the reason you can think yeah it is sad but people seem to forget who is the real terrorist arround the globe a.k.a USA .

R.I.P to those innocent kids.....
kid shouldnt be killed be adult madness!

Last edited by LinkBlaBla,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1