UK to start Brexit process before March 2017.

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 13,318
  • Replies 200
  • Likes 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The implication that letting immigrants enter the country 'devolves' it is, without the shadow of a doubt, highly racist.

I was brought up by a Muslim family in the Middle East and live and work in London alone now. I don't ascribe to any faith and am highly leftist politically, and hope that what I do every contributes positively to the community I am surrounded by. There are thousands of others with the same story to tell. I don't see how this converts the lands we live in into 'slums', unless seeing a high population density of (typically) brown hairy people makes your skin crawl.

Leavers left the economy in shambles to the point where non-UK residents are looking to invest in property because the Sterling is so cheap. It isn't inherently a bad thing, but it must be well unsettling to think that a piece of land you pass by is owned by someone who doesn't reside in the continent, let alone the city. Meanwhile people from other countries within the EU who've helped the UK's economy flourish are being told to pack their bags and leave, as if "stealing our jobs" was ever a real issue when globalisation helped only to create them. But hey, I guess the NHS will benefit from additional funding, am I right?

TL;DR human genetics and ethnic proportions are in flux because of the way mankind is progressing. It is inevitable and trying to create a tiny bubble that remains unaffected by change is unrealistic. Let it go.
giphy.gif

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't like it, sod off to Europe.
Holy shit, are you sure you're not american? Let me ask you this, how exactly will the uk survive economically without the eu? What's your guy's major exports? Fish? We have that all over the world. Tea? You know what we did with it the last time you sent it over right? Nobody drives british cars or uses british appliances. You guys are digging your own holes there, mark my words

Reactions: Lucifer666
D

Deleted-355425

Your post lost all credit lucifer when you brought the race card into it and as you put it 'brown people'. We are stopping all colour of people coming in and leeching from our country. We are getting our country back and you are just going to have to live with it.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Your post lost all credit lucifer when you brought the race card into it and as you put it 'brown people'. We are stopping all colour of people coming in and leeching from our country. We are getting our country back and you are just going to have to live with it.
You sound like 1940s germany

D

Deleted-355425

giphy.gif

Holy shit, are you sure you're not american? Let me ask you this, how exactly will the uk survive economically without the eu? What's your guy's major exports? Fish? We have that all over the world. Tea? You know what we did with it the last time you sent it over right? Nobody drives british cars or uses british appliances. You guys are digging your own holes there, mark my words

Probably a reason you don't work in politics,

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Shame over 50% of the UK agree with leaving, can't get your head around your own bullshit obviously.
majority of Germany agreed too

I'm gunna stop there because I don't want to offend any German tempers. But you sound super racist and elitists is my point.

D

Deleted-355425

majority of Germany agreed too

I'm gunna stop there because I don't want to offend any German tempers. But you sound super racist and elitists is my point.

Anyway... quit dragging your heels about the whole situation, what's done is done and there's no point wasting your energy fighting the majority.

Edit: Well I find you racist for assuming British people are racist for wanting to close their own borders. You can't just label someone a racist for no good reason, I'm pretty sure that's slander.

Last edited by ,

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Anyway... quit dragging your heels about the whole situation, what's done is done and there's no point wasting your energy fighting the majority.
I'm not british, I'm not even European. I don't really care what you guys do. I was just disappointed, and now I'm kind of disgusted.

Edit: Well I find you racist for assuming British people are racist for wanting to close their own borders. You can't just label someone a racist for no good reason, I'm pretty sure that's slander.
Yeah, your brits only club isn't racist at all.

D

Deleted-355425

I'm not british, I'm not even European. I don't really care what you guys do. I was just disappointed, and now I'm kind of disgusted.

Yeah, your brits only club isn't racist at all.

You'll get over it.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You'll get over it.
Already have, I'm playing Vidya now. But honestly, I don't see people dieing to get into the uk anyway. I think you guys just have too high an opinion of yourselves. I mean, yeah England has knights and shit and that's kinda cool. But its not like Lancelot or king Arthur. Its more like, Elton john.

I don't think anyone but british people care about the brexit, its the smug attitude people have a problem with.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

You want England to *close* it's borders? That means no in and no out.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bold radical comments, conflict and petty snipes.
Ahhh Gbatemp does politics once more.

My take? I believe the general populous to be moronic and led astray by emotional fancy over factual evidence.

K

KingpinSlim

Why argue? Why bother?
It is over. The decisions have been made already.
Soon we will see wether the concept of unity or the concept of isolationism wins out.
the EU may have lost England, but we may yet gain Scottland and Ireland.
I will be very curious about wether the irish and the scottish follow england blindly.
I doubt it somehow.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why argue? Why bother?
It is over. The decisions have been made already.
Soon we will see wether the concept of unity or the concept of isolationism wins out.
the EU may have lost England, but we may yet gain Scottland and Ireland.
I will be very curious about wether the irish and the scottish follow england blindly.
I doubt it somehow.
Scotland wanted to stay in EU and previously didn't want to be part of the UK.

Trying to predict based on those, it would seem realistic for them to join EU and be out of the UK.

D

Deleted-355425

Scotland wanted to stay in EU and previously didn't want to be part of the UK.

Trying to predict based on those, it would seem realistic for them to join EU and be out of the UK.

Would the EU take them? Other issue is that Scotland has had their referendum to leave the U.K but they voted stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI