UK to start Brexit process before March 2017.

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 13,291
  • Replies 200
  • Likes 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Deletes posts but leaves one above that calls people faggots. -golf clap
Faggotry not faggot. Faggotry is how behavior is described on 4chan. I was pointing out how 4chan-ish his post was. My post is actually thought out points. I didn't call anyone a faggot

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
The implication that letting immigrants enter the country 'devolves' it is, without the shadow of a doubt, highly racist.

I was brought up by a Muslim family in the Middle East and live and work in London alone now. I don't ascribe to any faith and am highly leftist politically, and hope that what I do every contributes positively to the community I am surrounded by. There are thousands of others with the same story to tell. I don't see how this converts the lands we live in into 'slums', unless seeing a high population density of (typically) brown hairy people makes your skin crawl.

Leavers left the economy in shambles to the point where non-UK residents are looking to invest in property because the Sterling is so cheap. It isn't inherently a bad thing, but it must be well unsettling to think that a piece of land you pass by is owned by someone who doesn't reside in the continent, let alone the city. Meanwhile people from other countries within the EU who've helped the UK's economy flourish are being told to pack their bags and leave, as if "stealing our jobs" was ever a real issue when globalisation helped only to create them. But hey, I guess the NHS will benefit from additional funding, am I right?

TL;DR human genetics and ethnic proportions are in flux because of the way mankind is progressing. It is inevitable and trying to create a tiny bubble that remains unaffected by change is unrealistic. Let it go.

With respect, skilled workers that are valuable to the country will not be told to simply pack their bags. We already have processes in place for
such people without the benefit of the EU's freedom of movement.

Last edited by FGFlann,
Reactions: Deleted User

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It looks like a bog standard UKIP meeting throws more punches than this thread.

Personally, I'm hoping Brexit will prevent criminals like Mike Hookem from entering the UK from EU countries.

Last edited by emigre,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because when people think of the uk they think of england. So they are more specific with scotts, welsh, etc.

I'm not a leftist, in fact I'm not even into politics for the most part. I suppose most of my opinions fall into the left, but I agree with the right on some things too. If I'm anything, I would be a new age hippie, but without the tree hugging kumbaya shit.

So I concern myself with world matters, when it comes to things I think are important. Segregation is an important matter to me. Not just with europe, but with the middle east and here at home.

You say you don't give a shit about American politics, but that's because you have the same segregated views that sparked the brexit in the first place. The truth is, you should be very concerned. My country, as much as I hate it, polices the entire world right now. Our two governments are more closely linked then you think. When our government tells you we need to the raf or the sas, you send them. Brits are putting their lives on the line for a war we started 15 years ago. You could say that terrorism is a global problem, but how much of a problem would it have been for you if it weren't for the US involvment in the middle east in the first place.

I'm digressing, but my point is you should care. Especially since the next president of one of the world's largest super powers will have control over a war front that concerns us all and one of the largest nuclear arsinals.

So I used the word racist. Maybe I should have said prejudice. You guys have this idea that immigration is ruining the uk. This idea actually comes from england. They've been trying to push immigration policies for forever. Leaving the EU is a bad idea, but the only aspect of it that is really prejudice or remotely racists is the remarks made by a group of people in support of it. Not everyone, but some. The idea of making the UK great again by economic and political segregation is no different then what we're doing with Mexico or the germans in the 1930's. Its racist (or more accurately, prejudice if all whites are considered one race) to say that your shitty little island in the garbage dump of the sea is going to be better off with only pureblooded supremacy.

If you want anymore responses from me, your gunna have to piece together a thoughtful argument without all the 4chan-y insults and faggotry.
I agree with this post, every bit of it. We here in the good ol' U S of A had a war some 150 years back about something similar. A war between half of the states and the Federal government. Well, the states lost and the Federal government is only growing more and more out of control.

We see the repurcussions of this all-encompassing government with things like medical marijuana at the state level, while still being a Schedule 1 narcotic at the Federal level. If the DEA felt the prison system seemed kind of sparse, all they'd have to do is gather the lists of patients and growers from all the medical states and round them up.

I'm no redneck rapture-preaching compiracy theorist (in fact I'm an atheist libertarian), but that whole EU thing seems a little too NWO-ish for my taste. I feel that a nation's sovereignty is extremely important. Pure isolationism doesn't work in today's world, but one unified government is also the absolute last thing this world needs.

Reactions: WeedZ

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no redneck rapture-preaching compiracy theorist (in fact I'm an atheist libertarian), but that whole EU thing seems a little too NWO-ish for my taste. I feel that a nation's sovereignty is extremely important. Pure isolationism doesn't work in today's world, but one unified government is also the absolute last thing this world needs.
Don't worry, you'll love the EU even more after the UK leaves knowing that the UK was the only one cock blocking them from creating a EU army. I bet that will make sure no other countries consider leaving the 4th Reich.

D

Deleted-355425

Don't worry, you'll love the EU even more after the UK leaves knowing that the UK was the only one cock blocking them from creating a EU army. I bet that will make sure no other countries consider leaving the 4th Reich.

Its 3rd reich 2.0, the Germans are still running the EU show :P

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The biggest export of UK are cars, and most UK automakers are actually owned by the germans lol. I don't recall buying anything made in UK besides that wonderful Twinings tea, but I do have a car made in germany though, which I love and costs 20.000 times more. British are probably the ones at a loss here.

D

Deleted-355425

The biggest export of UK are cars, and most UK automakers are actually owned by the germans lol. I don't recall buying anything made in UK besides that wonderful Twinings tea, but I do have a car made in germany though, which I love and costs 20.000 times more. British are probably the ones at a loss here.

Thats why we are turning it all around before its too late :)

D

Deleted-355425

How do you expect your economy to grow though? That's the question no one can seem to answer for me. You have no trade goods. You'll be constantly importing and depleting your economy.

Now that is just complete bullshit.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Now that is just complete bullshit.
UKtradeinfo-

"Coverage: United Kingdom.
Theme: Trade and Investment.
In July 2016 the value of exports (EU and Non-EU) decreased to £23.9 billion, and imports (EU and Non-EU) decreased to £39.7 billion, compared with last month. Consequently the UK is a net importer this month, with imports exceeding exports by £15.9 billion."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not to mention tourism is gunna take a HUGE hit.

D

Deleted-355425

UKtradeinfo-

"Coverage: United Kingdom.
Theme: Trade and Investment.
In July 2016 the value of exports (EU and Non-EU) decreased to £23.9 billion, and imports (EU and Non-EU) decreased to £39.7 billion, compared with last month. Consequently the UK is a net importer this month, with imports exceeding exports by £15.9 billion."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not to mention tourism is gunna take a HUGE hit.

You said we had 'No trade goods' - bullshit
tourism is going to go huge because of the low £.

Just stop, you dont know anything.

Reactions: Doran754

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you expect your economy to grow though? That's the question no one can seem to answer for me. You have no trade goods. You'll be constantly importing and depleting your economy.

True, there was never a plan because Cameron never believed in a Leave win. That's why there is much discussion now about how things will proceed. No-one knows. I will say that much of the UK economy rests on services (esp. banking) rather than manufacturing. I still fear for the economic stability over the next 20-30 years. Quite apart from who gets to make the decisions and the make-up of the population, knowing the cost of living will go up is something that has me instinctively opposing Leave. We import much of our food too, and unlike the US, we don't have land to turn over to food production. We are now a little insignificant island without the Empire we used to exploit. Wages are already artificially low because companies do not pay a decent wage. Wages are supplemented with tax credits. House prices are artificially high. We've had austerity for years and now more economic instability. All very well for some to say they don't mind having fewer pounds in their pockets. I do.

Reactions: Depravo and WeedZ

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You said we had 'No trade goods' - bullshit
tourism is going to go huge because of the low £.

Just stop, you dont know anything.
I tell you something, you don't believe me. I show you something, you still don't fuckin believe me. You have no "sustainable" exports. The weight of international trade is already taking a toll. Tourism is going to decrease with the loss of free travel. To think otherwise is idiotic. I can go to Mexico and live like a king with the US dollar, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of obtaining passports and all that other nonsense.

And I could drive to mexico

Last edited by WeedZ,
D

Deleted-355425

When the UK stops all the immigrants coming in, it will be very interesting to see where they will all flock too and flood next.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When the UK stops all the immigrants coming in, it will be very interesting to see where they will all flock too and flood next.
More immigrants means more consumers and greater labor pool, where ever they go could be beneficial to that region, depending on their tax policies.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Deletes posts but leaves one above that calls people faggots. -golf clap
The deletion of those comments made no sense whatsoever. Mine in particular was about BBC refusing and firing a white presenter. That isn't relatable to the subject? Yeah, right.

Rebel Media from Canada published a video that covers just about all western countries in regards to multiculturalism, and it didn't just fail in Canada but everywhere. And so did diversity.

Speaking of not wanting assimilating: http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...-u-s-audience-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate/

It's pretty fucked when you're in your own country and the people can't even speak the language they're residents in. I personally had this issue, I was in a Chinese store, I asked them for an item and none of them spoke Portuguese -- well, just barely and their son was of no use too because he only spoke Chinese too. I tried asking in English and nope, no English either. Left without buying what I needed. Great customer service!

Why even bother to immigrate if they won't even learn the language and assimilate. Shit, at least know the basics and/or have Google Translate at hand, if necessary.

Last edited by , , Reason: Typo.

FGFlann

Trophies
XP
Country
I tell you something, you don't believe me. I show you something, you still don't fuckin believe me. You have no "sustainable" exports. The weight of international trade is already taking a toll. Tourism is going to decrease with the loss of free travel. To think otherwise is idiotic. I can go to Mexico and live like a king with the US dollar, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of obtaining passports and all that other nonsense.

And I could drive to mexico
Identity documents are still currently required for movement into the UK from Europe, as it is not part of the schengen area. It is a non-issue as far as the future of tourism is concerned as nothing will change in regards to current six-month visa free travel laws. Tourists outside of the schengen area will invariably require a passport to visit another country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it