• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Are you American? Are you circumcized? Then you NEED to watch this

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you look at my previous posts, I gave details about my circumcision argument with my parents.

https://gbatemp.net/posts/8182528/
https://gbatemp.net/posts/8182707/

Originally I was willing to forgive my parents, and instead focus my blame on society and the doctors that fail to accurately inform parents of the pros and cons of circumcision. But based mostly on my parents' responses when they found out I was against circumcision, I'm not able to forgive them.
did you make them watch the video? sorry I dint' read all of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Enjoy your penis cancer, uncirced weirdos
I think part of your brain was circumcised as well.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno why it makes me laugh seeing that a thread about cut v uncut dicks has 13 pages.
To me it's not really about "cut vs intact", I don't think anybody here is really trying to argue that they have a "better" dick because of it.

The real argument is whether parents should be allowed to make that decision in the absence of medical necessity, and I strongly believe the answer is NO.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: RHOPKINS13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy