Gaming Brothers Conflict: Passion Pink Translation Project

thesebzgal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just run "python script.py decode file.tbl file.txt", then edit file.txt, then run "python script.py encode file.txt output.tbl".

Okay, this makes working much easier. Now, how were you able to reinsert the .tbl files into the game? Can I just use PuyoTools to recreate an .afs file and reinsert that into the iso?

thexyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Okay, this makes working much easier. Now, how were you able to reinsert the .tbl files into the game? Can I just use PuyoTools to recreate an .afs file and reinsert that into the iso?

Yes, just use any .afs unpacker/repacker, there are plenty of programs that can do that.

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! This is the editor for the project! Since I just realized I had this account, I thought I'd pop in and update everyone who's waiting here.

Since the project's tumblr is the main site where everyone gets the updates now (probably why this thread was so quiet ahaha), I'll just be putting the updates from there to here.

As of right now, this is the current progress of the project that is listed, for both Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue:

PP: 68% translated, approx. 26% edited (out of what has been translated). Text reinsertion has begun.
BB: 5% translated, 0% edited.

It's been going really slow since a lot of our translators have become inactive except for a few. Hopefully in the next monthly update we can bring a better status! \o/

Reactions: Hargrun

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Providing a summary for convenience!

Synopsis: After her mom re-married, Ema moved into the Asahina Family House and acquired 11 brothers. Ema intended to live peacefully with them as a family, but the sudden appearance of a girl in an all male household causes discord. Going on with their lives, the brother's feelings for Ema change and the start of a same roof forbidden romance begins. (taken from the Visual Novel Database, original source Dengeki Girls' Style)

The source material is a novel series by the same name that was serialized in the shoujo/otome magazine Sylph. Otomate adapted it into two games, Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue. It splits the 13 brothers (I know the summary says 11, but there are technically 13, two do not live in the Asahina Family House.) into either Passion Pink or Brilliant Blue.

I hope this is sufficient!

As far as updates go, you can expect monthly overall updates. Any updates in-between will probably be spontaneous and probably only be from my end, the edited section.

Platinum Grace

Trophies
XP
Country
I was really sad when I heard the translation was about to be dropped and is lacking in translators! I'm really glad you guys kept the translation going! Thank you for the hard work guys! I'm super excited to play this game!

Nisferite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just have some questions
1. Will this patch be free
2. Will we be able to play it on a psp emulator like ppsspp?
Sorry if the questions are allready answered or something, I was just wondering.

Mort alttwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have some questions
1. Will this patch be free
2. Will we be able to play it on a psp emulator like ppsspp?
Sorry if the questions are allready answered or something, I was just wondering.
Yes, they are actually not allowed to sell the patch..... and yes you can use an emulator

akuraa

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just begin to learn Japenese so I can't help for the translation. Good luck, I wait with impatience your final work ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo