• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What is the most interesting country in the world

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Japan- Surprises at every turn and everytime you go there something seems a bit different or more different in some cases.

Taiwan- Innovative and kinda takes all the good and unique ideas of both Japan and China.

Singapore- Superb food that covers all influences in Asia, clean place, nearly crime free, best health food restaurants anywhere (very expensive though).

Chile- Best wine in the world, best seafood outside of Asia, some of the best beef and pork in the Americas, and beaches that are friendly for a backpacker such as myself.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lebanon
smileipb2.png

It aint bad over here, you guys should give it a try
biggrin.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd want to go to Venice, Paris, Hawaii (only because LOST is filmed there and I love tropical place), Cryidel (lol Oblivion), and the Amazon.

Kinda interesting or my vacation spots.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
South-Korea, (I'm scared of North-Korea) and Japan. South-Korea is interesting to me for it's culture and food specialities and Japan for the Akiba's, cosplay-girls and games
smile.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hop2089 said:
Singapore- Superb food that covers all influences in Asia, clean place, nearly crime free, best health food restaurants anywhere (very expensive though).
soo expensive >_<

Japan with its animey goodness

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Hop2089 said:
Japan- Surprises at every turn and everytime you go there something seems a bit different or more different in some cases.

I love my homeland
wub.gif
and Japan
wub.gif

Singapore- Wide variety of food!
biggrin.gif
Has good law and order, Most importantly.... THERES ME!!!!!
smileipb2.png
But Singapore's currency isn't very low though, coming here isn't going to be too cheap.

Japan- Nintendo, anime, manga, sushi
biggrin.gif
..... Japan is great.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
Most Interesting would be in europe France, UK, Germany or Italy. They are old countries with so much to see and do. Japan comes close to europe because I love so much the culture there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo