• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Homosexual people want to marry in France?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
Fireballo said:
I think we should fund a search for a cure to homosexuality. It's obviously a defect that people are born with. Science needs to step in. Besides gays are really annoying. I'm over the whole gay thing. I can't understand this gay derangement syndrome that so many people have. Everyone is obsessed with gays. Wait and see what happens to the gays when Muslims become the majority in Europe and gays are treated the same why they are in Iran..
are you trying to pis people off or are you joking. being gay is a fine thing to be but you are being a douch that is one of the worst things to be. do you enjoy pising people off cause you re really pissin me off?
You know that saying "Don't feed the trolls"? Yeah, this is a prime example.

Besides, with that ideology, I can't imagine he has too many friends anyway. Leave him alone and let him think he's worth it.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fireballo said:
I think we should fund a search for a cure to homosexuality. It's obviously a defect that people are born with. Science needs to step in. Besides gays are really annoying. I'm over the whole gay thing. I can't understand this gay derangement syndrome that so many people have. Everyone is obsessed with gays. Wait and see what happens to the gays when Muslims become the majority in Europe and gays are treated the same why they are in Iran..
Are you serious?

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fireballo said:

if anything its natures birth control, in my opinion.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
pokefreak2008 said:
Fireballo said:
are you trying to pis people off or are you joking. being gay is a fine thing to be but you are being a douch that is one of the worst things to be. do you enjoy pising people off cause you re really pissin me off?
You know that saying "Don't feed the trolls"? Yeah, this is a prime example.

Besides, with that ideology, I can't imagine he has too many friends anyway. Leave him alone and let him think he's worth it.
sorry lost my head for a sec there i don't usually let trolls get to me but i have a few friends who are gay so i fully support gay marriage and he hit little nerve

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm serious that I'm just sick and tired of the whole gay thing. I'm also serious that we will see Sharia law in Europe when Muslims become the majority and at that time you will see homosexuality outlawed. Keep in mind that In the 1930's in Germany homosexuals were tolerated. It was the height of fashion for a woman to have a gay friend and a few years latter they were sent to death camps. While people are arguing about gay marriage the people who will make being gay a crime are going to be the majority in Europe and no one is even talking about that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pokefreak2008 said:
sorry lost my head for a sec there i don't usually let trolls get to me but i have a few friends who are gay so i fully support gay marriage and he hit little nerve
I know what you mean, it takes a lot of will power not to feed into the traps of the ignorant trolls like that.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
u trying to piss people off it has been proven time and time again that if you are gay or strait is deided at birth. this has been proven by science. incest is not decided at birth like if your gay or not.

i think what the french government is doing is horrible i am straight but i support gay marrage 200%. its not like you asked to be gay or not. but love has no gender is my belief

QUOTE(MFDC12 @ Jan 28 2011, 06:30 PM) you aren't born with incest tendencies. you are born gay. i think its hard for some straight people to grasp this because they haven't gone through what we have (coming out, finding out our sexual identity, etc).

i don't have faith that this thread will last long, judging by how long other similar threads lasted.

Theories aren't proven. I believe people are born gay too, but I'm not claiming it's a scientific fact, because it's not. It is not a fact that people are born homosexual, so don't claim it is. Theoretically, people can be born homosexual, as evidence has shown.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a religious "Nut" so to speak, I am against Gay marriage. However, I'm against marriage being relevant in society. I wish there was a domestic partnership that would apply to anyone who lives together, having kids or not. I think Gays can be a little flamboyant in public. I don't see anything wrong with recognizing same sex relationships to be seen on equal status with marriage in the court of law. Marriage is a pact between a Man and a Woman exclusively. Between you, your spouse, and the God you worship. Society needs to wake up, and realize the problem won't get better with time. The only way to get all religious fanatic to agree is to allow exclusive rights for Marital status to those in religious circles. Then require a new process for everyone of applying a domestic partnership that would be recognized as the determining factor for benefits and taxes and such for Major States.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokefreak2008 said:
u trying to piss people off it has been proven time and time again that if you are gay or strait is deided at birth. this has been proven by science. incest is not decided at birth like if your gay or not.

i think what the french government is doing is horrible i am straight but i support gay marrage 200%. its not like you asked to be gay or not. but love has no gender is my belief

It's not decided. They can't solve anything like that out. It's stupid -_-

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
As a religious "Nut" so to speak, I am against Gay marriage. However, I'm against marriage being relevant in society. I wish there was a domestic partnership that would apply to anyone who lives together, having kids or not. I think Gays can be a little flamboyant in public. I don't see anything wrong with recognizing same sex relationships to be seen on equal status with marriage in the court of law. Marriage is a pact between a Man and a Woman exclusively. Between you, your spouse, and the God you worship. Society needs to wake up, and realize the problem won't get better with time. The only way to get all religious fanatic to agree is to allow exclusive rights for Marital status to those in religious circles. Then require a new process for everyone of applying a domestic partnership that would be recognized as the determining factor for benefits and taxes and such for Major States.
I approve
Facebook-like.jpg

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fireballo said:
I'm serious that I'm just sick and tired of the whole gay thing. I'm also serious that we will see Sharia law in Europe when Muslims become the majority and at that time you will see homosexuality outlawed. Keep in mind that In the 1930's in Germany homosexuals were tolerated. It was the height of fashion for a woman to have a gay friend and a few years latter they were sent to death camps. While people are arguing about gay marriage the people who will make being gay a crime are going to be the majority in Europe and no one is even talking about that.
"Sharia law" is a load of bollocks. Like the majority of religious "interpretations," it's an excuse to hate those who aren't identical to you and call yourself superior. I personally don't see much of a point other than that in all religions. It's just self-righteous bullshit.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
well someone once said about gay relationships tht u should use a condom for unsafe sex. if it is natural, then why is it unsafe?
another person gave an explanation tht sexual relations other than tht btn a male and female is due to having a specific thing in the partner tht attracts u. tht thing is amplified and turns out to be a relationship (be it the same sex person or an animal). It could be something like the voice or beauty of the person.
also, prev sex was considered to be something dirty and hence u see the sexual revolution. but this revolution allowed sex to be very free and maybe we see even more sexual activities in the society not see prev eg. couple sharing and so on
if gay marriages are gonna be a commonplace then how do u think human kind will increase in number? "artificial'" insemination? they why is it called artificial if it is a natural thing to love of the same gender sexually?
if u were to look at the rulings concerning sexual life between couples, then u would see how "free" islam is in regards to it (ofcourse this is limited to married couples either temporary or permanent) but there are strict punishments for those who go beyond the limit after having so much freedom, here's a book i read from Marriage and Morals
it also allows the wife to (sorry for saying this too) masturbate the husband but doesnt allow self stimulation. it encourages marriages in other words

to chao, no one says u have to hate the other religious groups but in fact u can live with them if they do so peacefully
from the chapter of mumtahina (60) verse 8. Allah does not forbid you, regarding those who have neither fought you in the matter of religion, nor driven you out of your homes, that you treat them kindly and deal justly towards them. Indeed Allah loves those who are just.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
shakirmoledina said:
well someone once said about gay relationships tht u should use a condom for unsafe sex. if it is natural, then why is it unsafe?
another person gave an explanation tht sexual relations other than tht btn a male and female is due to having a specific thing in the partner tht attracts u. tht thing is amplified and turns out to be a relationship (be it the same sex person or an animal). It could be something like the voice or beauty of the person.
also, prev sex was considered to be something dirty and hence u see the sexual revolution. but this revolution allowed sex to be very free and maybe we see even more sexual activities in the society not see prev eg. couple sharing and so on
if gay marriages are gonna be a commonplace then how do u think human kind will increase in number? "artificial'" insemination? they why is it called artificial if it is a natural thing to love of the same gender sexually?
if u were to look at the rulings concerning sexual life between couples, then u would see how "free" islam is in regards to it (ofcourse this is limited to married couples either temporary or permanent) but there are strict punishments for those who go beyond the limit after having so much freedom, here's a book i read from Marriage and Morals
it also allows the wife to (sorry for saying this too) masturbate the husband but doesnt allow self stimulation. it encourages marriages in other words

to chao, no one says u have to hate the other religious groups but in fact u can live with them if they do so peacefully
from the chapter of mumtahina (60) verse 8. Allah does not forbid you, regarding those who have neither fought you in the matter of religion, nor driven you out of your homes, that you treat them kindly and deal justly towards them. Indeed Allah loves those who are just.
quoted for shame.
Women can contract STDs also.
dry.gif
And we have gays on Earth even before Muhammad walked here.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:

yeah, condoms are recommended for anal sex. if an accident happens its a good fallback. you are aware that these days ALL sex with a condom (even between a man and a woman) is considered unsafe sex, right?

im not sure where you were going with the second point. are you saying men can't be beautiful? i don't even know what to say about the 3rd because i'm pretty sure you arent throwing that sort of thing to gay population (which this is what we are supposed to be debating about, right?)

not all gay people want kids, if they do it does not have to be from artificial insemination. you are forgetting adoption. it is called artificial because it is not through sex to a woman. again, straight couples will do this too, NOT TO MENTION that there are plenty of kids who were not born out of love. you're argument stated does not make any sense in the first place. for a gay couple to have a child, they need to go through secondary means (the artificial insemination), so their love is artificial? i have actually never heard this before.

i have not read what you posted yet in regards to islam, but i know their stance is similar to christianity about the topic of homosexuality (and marriage). i'm not going to go into a religious rant or want to start a religious debate, these have happened in the past, they also don't end out well (i am quite suprised that this is not a huge debate at this point)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I find it very paradoxical.
Today, a French judge fined 16 to 20 years of jail to 4 peoples for hurting someone just because he was homosexual.

One way, they act as if they should protect homosexuals, and another way they act as if they should not have any respect at all and as if common civil rights didn't apply to people only because they feel not like someone decided they should.
Judge are not better than the jailed peoples ! they are discriminating over something really stupid. There's no law saying that a mariage should give birth to babys, nor even that the two people needs to have sex together. I always thought mariage were union to two loving beings.

I think the judge decision is biased by his own thought.
France is really retard on some subjects
frown.gif

Edit :
I just read that it's not yet voted.
The current law is considered legitimate, so now it is to the politics to decide to change that.

Note that some towns already accepted homosexual marriage, against the law.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:

You should use a condom for unsafe heterosexual sex as well.

QUOTE said:

And when sex was considered dirty you still has promescuity, [censored], incest and child abuse, except back then it was covered up.

QUOTE said:

Because the world is really underpopulated, isn't it? if gay people can't get married, you think they're going to start having chidlren? How, exactly? You think if gay marriage is allowed people will go "Hey, guess I'll be gay" Could you turn yourself gay? Did you make a decision to be attracted to women because your religion told you you had to, or was it something that was innate?

Religious rulings from bodies like Catholic and Mulsim religious leaders have little to do with what is moral, and everything to do with threatening people to behave in a manner which results in lots of little muslims and catholics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up