Homebrew snes emulator released

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, yeah, that..I uh, just gonna wait and see before I jump the gun on anything with the hacking scene.
Remember, dude, patience ;)
If you do stumble into one with hackable FW, fine, ifnot then don't struggle over it :P
This is just beginning, and we don't know what else might come afterwards.

Greg956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So you start NCAP, did you started ACE after it? What happen? Do the Switch Crash etc.?
After I started ncat, there is no switch IP as said, so there is nothing going on, and there is no any chances to write new commands to the terminal. Switch lying calm, with Pegaswitch logo.

Reactions: yardie

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After I started ncat, there is no switch IP as said, so there is nothing going on, and there is no any chances to write new commands to the terminal. Switch lying calm, with Pegaswitch logo.

Well then you got 3 Steps, now continue :)

Next would be Step 4.

Last edited by ehnoah,

Greg956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Well then you got 3 Steps, now continue :)

Next would be Step 4.
Hm, will try again tomorrows day. By the way, it is not so hard tutorial, simply I think it's my local problems, may be with ports, may be with virtual machine. I will look again tomorrow.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ill wait for a proper tutorial
no offense but your English makes it confusing

It's ok. But that isn't my english, that is just people not know the basics. If people don't know where to use "runnro ace.nro" then this is not a Tutorial for them. Actually my Tutorial is super easy. But as I said, the new RetroArch now has a Menu, but no Fuction currently I think. To we have to wait a few more days.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hm, will try again tomorrows day. By the way, it is not so hard tutorial, simply I think it's my local problems, may be with ports, may be with virtual machine. I will look again tomorrow.

If you "runnro ace.nro" in the Pegaswitch Console, it should close the Browser and show you a white Site and print stuff in the Console / Or Crash the Console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway