Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to your Nintendo Switch console!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 45,201
  • Replies 194
  • Likes 16

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is interesting. Looking to see how it works and installs. I didn't think there was enough space in the switch for a hardmod, but I guess I was wrong. I apologize to anyone I told it likely wouldn't happen, because it's happening.
Now I really don't feel bad about updating to play my games

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Attachments

• IMG_8289.JPG
    IMG_8289.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 376

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS clone never forgetti
do you think it would even be technically possible to make a flashcart for the switch with ti's smaller cart size , i mean one that includes a MSD slot
? it could be just like the true blue dongle , a pure DRM device , just a sort of pass me cart that goes in the switch cart slot for DRM check purposes and then everything loads from the switch MSD card slot

i think it would be difficult to fit much more inside a flashcart than MSD slot , there is really not a lot of real estate in those carts but it could be possible i suppose

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever it is it will be a hard mod this is the only way to hack the switch softmods are useless. it's always the hard mods that come out trumps baby
Its obvious it's a hard mod. Xecuter doesn't do soft mod, they need hardware so they can make a profit. I'll probably buy it.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is interesting. Looking to see how it works and installs. I didn't think there was enough space in the switch for a hardmod, but I guess I was wrong. I apologize to anyone I told it likely wouldn't happen, because it's happening.

Room isn't the issue if you take off the backplate, the board can easily be exposed. It just makes the console very much immobile and exposed to external forces in such a fashion. Or you cut a hole in the chassis.

There's all sorts of solutions to the "room" problem. The bigger details to concern over if this turns out to be a hardmod or modchip or whatever, is what it does to the hardware in general as its obviously not rigorously tested against the internals and what it does to them. Battery in particular.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hmm.
Didn't expect that.

But knowing TX, it'll come with a pricetag.

Lol most "poor" people here boast and advocate to buy a second Switch to keep one updated and one on old fw. Which is a moronic idea to begin with considering how much cheaper it would be to buy all the games instead.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lol most "poor" people here boast and advocate to buy a second Switch to keep one updated and one on old fw. Which is a moronic idea to begin with considering how much cheaper it would be to buy all the games instead.

Comparing to the games, the console is relatively cheap, at least in where I'm from. 4 - 6 new games will cost you the same as a new console. Same story for the PS4 and Xbox One.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt you also state it would take years for anything to happen
just askin

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt you also state it would take years for anything to happen
just askin
I believe I did. Can't quite recall though as it was months ago. I didn't think an end-all hardmod would come this quickly. To be fair I didn't think trustzone would be broken this quickly either, and I have been pretty optimistic about the time schedule for switch exploits compared to others saying it would take years to get basic homebrew

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Still on 2.3.0 since I could have gotten a used copy of Pokken on ebay any time to update if 3.0 had panned out to be the proper firmware for piracy. I don't mind paying for whatever they have to offer product wise if it's a reasonable amount and doesn't affect the longleviety of the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: