Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to your Nintendo Switch console!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 45,116
  • Replies 194
  • Likes 16

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How about having choices? I'd buy a flashcart if it was available.

If you have cfw you have to store the games somewhere ...aka a microsd card.....
Are you goin to put a 200gb card on the flashcart and a 64gb on the console?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about having choices? I'd buy a flashcart if it was available.

If you have cfw you have to store the games somewhere ...aka a microsd card.....
Yeah, why stick with just one large SD for your switch and instead buy two because you also need one for the flashcart. That argument made absolutely no sense my dude. Flashcart still needs a separate SD, it's literally no different and in fact worse than just cfw with games installed

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, why stick with just one large SD for your switch and instead buy two because you also need one for the flashcart. That argument made absolutely no sense my dude. Flashcart still needs a separate SD, it's literally no different and in fact worse than just cfw with games installed
Because it's kinda my money ;)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said it was better? I said nothing is wrong with choices
I guess you are right. I just kinda saw it that way. I have no problem with people preferring flashcart. If you only want piracy it is much easier in the long run. Install is easier than a hardmod and you can keep your games on a separate SD instead of on the system sd

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You have 3 options:
Buy in the eshop = buy big intern SD
Buy in Store = buy many gamecards and a moderate SD for updates
Or
Become a Pirate = a big internal SD for cfw installed games or a big SD for a Flashcard

At the end you will need a big SD card because many 3rd party titles seem to like the idea of saving cardridge costs.

Of course you can also use several smaller SD cards for internal storage

Let's hope the switch goes the way of the 3ds: first come the flashcards then the good cfw and still the system and the games sell strong

Last edited by Dan-the-Rebirth,

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what some weirdos did with the 3DS.

ouch, that hurts dude. I just bough a 128GB microsd card because it was sooo cheap and use it on my 3DS.
although im no near lacking space on my memory card (still have 70'ish gigs left) but hey, at least I dont have to go with the trouble re-installing a cia file for about an hour or so, just leave it there and forget it, if I want to replay it or someone wants to play it, they can just run it.

Reactions: Kioku

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exciting news. I just hope it turns out to be something that will make up for my Switch's firmware being too high. (Yes, I know this thing supposedly works on all firmwares.)

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am almost actually pretty excited for this release. If it works on all firmware and is future proof I will absolutely use this hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up